ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

iPhone 3G
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jul 2008, 08:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Posts: 12,761
Rep Power: 918
Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default iPhone 3G

I got an 8 GB black one the other day and it's awesome. The 3G network is insanely fast. Pages on my phone load almost as fast as they do with Wi-Fi enabled. The App Store has a ton of free applications for the phone. I have one program that will tell me the name and artist of the song I'm listening to. All I have to do is put the phone up to the speaker. I'm able to control my iTunes on my computer through my phone as well as a remote. Pandora, Facebook, and MySpace all have applications for the phone too that I downloaded. It's a sick phone with endless features. Apple really did a good job on it. Texting is not a problem, despite what you might've heard. At first it was somewhat difficult but after a day I can text just as fast as I could on my Dash. Only $200... it's a steal.
__________________
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2008, 10:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 944
Rep Power: 184
Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default

Was going to buy one until I heard that the $199 price tag only applies if you are eligible for a phone upgrade, which I'm not. So I bought an iTouch instead. I already have a good phone and I'm saving about $40 a month for the "I have an iPhone" fee..
__________________

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2008, 11:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
qwerty
 
Mista Hardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 425
Rep Power: 141
Mista Hardy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mista Hardy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mista Hardy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mista Hardy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mista Hardy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mista Hardy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mista Hardy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mista Hardy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mista Hardy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mista Hardy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mista Hardy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default

I'm not really interested in the iPhone, and I'm a big Apple fanboy. It's a great cool gadget phone. But it doesn't beat Palm OS as far as business tasks go. If I had an extra few hundred bucks to get one to play with but keep my current phone I would. But for now I'll pass.
__________________



<br><center><a href="http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3Lm15c3BhY2UuY29tL21jY2hyaXM="><img src="http://67.18.79.2/img/myspace/mcisdead.jpg" border="0" alt="mc chris is dead"></a></center><br>
Mista Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2008, 12:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Posts: 12,761
Rep Power: 918
Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Hardy View Post
I'm not really interested in the iPhone, and I'm a big Apple fanboy. It's a great cool gadget phone. But it doesn't beat Palm OS as far as business tasks go. If I had an extra few hundred bucks to get one to play with but keep my current phone I would. But for now I'll pass.
You'd be surprised. I used to have a Treo with the Palm OS. The iPhone has some brilliant business applications for download ranging from free to like twenty dollars. I wouldn't recommend it for business only because of the typing. While you do get used to it, it's still a little tougher to type accurately than it would be on a normal phone.
__________________
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2008, 01:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Only $200... it's a steal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzz View Post
the $199 price tag only applies if you are eligible for a phone upgrade


You know, it's hard to fucking resist when you get caught in such an obvious bullshit statement. Maybe you need to revise your thread to something like "My friend's dad just got an iphone because he has a job and I don't so he can afford to spend money on stupid shit like holding a phone to a speaker to get the name of a song zomg!"
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2008, 07:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Posts: 12,761
Rep Power: 918
Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post


You know, it's hard to fucking resist when you get caught in such an obvious bullshit statement. Maybe you need to revise your thread to something like "My friend's dad just got an iphone because he has a job and I don't so he can afford to spend money on stupid shit like holding a phone to a speaker to get the name of a song zomg!"
Umm... considering I had to switch from T-Mobile when I had my Dash to AT&T to get this phone, it was still $200. So umm... why don't you get your facts straight before you start making dumbass comments. Just because $200 is a bit too much for your wallet, doesn't mean that kids who have money saved up from working can't afford it.
__________________
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2008, 07:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Umm... considering I had to switch from T-Mobile when I had my Dash to AT&T to get this phone, it was still $200. So umm... why don't you get your facts straight before you start making dumbass comments. Just because $200 is a bit too much for your wallet, doesn't mean that kids who have money saved up from working can't afford it.
Kids who have money?

Kids who have to save up 200 bucks?x10

Aren't you 18? But you still call yourself a kid. I guess boy it is.

You're fucking full of shit. You weren't eligible, no matter what you want to say. It's proven fact. It's all over the news. Please stfu. You didn't just switch over to AT&T and suddenly walk into some great land of make believe. You saving up $200 from working the streets means dick anyways since you still have to pay monthly fees around $80 on top of that. I guess you thought about all of that when you were saving up from the minimum wage earning burger flipping you were doing
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2008, 08:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH
 
Tr(uth)iple H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Huntersville, Where we shoot to kill
Posts: 3,335
Rep Power: 2233
Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Kids who have money?

Kids who have to save up 200 bucks?x10

Aren't you 18? But you still call yourself a kid. I guess boy it is.

You're fucking full of shit. You weren't eligible, no matter what you want to say. It's proven fact. It's all over the news. Please stfu. You didn't just switch over to AT&T and suddenly walk into some great land of make believe. You saving up $200 from working the streets means dick anyways since you still have to pay monthly fees around $80 on top of that. I guess you thought about all of that when you were saving up from the minimum wage earning burger flipping you were doing
I laughed.
__________________


^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2008, 09:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Posts: 12,761
Rep Power: 918
Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Kids who have money?

Kids who have to save up 200 bucks?x10

Aren't you 18? But you still call yourself a kid. I guess boy it is.

You're fucking full of shit. You weren't eligible, no matter what you want to say. It's proven fact. It's all over the news. Please stfu. You didn't just switch over to AT&T and suddenly walk into some great land of make believe. You saving up $200 from working the streets means dick anyways since you still have to pay monthly fees around $80 on top of that. I guess you thought about all of that when you were saving up from the minimum wage earning burger flipping you were doing
Haha... alright. Look it up. When you find solid evidence saying that it's not possible to get an iPhone for $200 by signing a new contract then you can say stuff like that. Unfortunately, you're not going to, so until then shut the fuck up unless you know what you're talking about.
__________________
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2008, 09:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Posts: 12,761
Rep Power: 918
Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default

I've actually taken the liberty of doing the research myself.

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-pho...phone-info.jsp

Click 'New to AT&T'.

You're wrong. I'm right. End of story.
__________________
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2008, 12:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Haha... alright. Look it up. When you find solid evidence saying that it's not possible to get an iPhone for $200 by signing a new contract then you can say stuff like that. Unfortunately, you're not going to, so until then shut the fuck up unless you know what you're talking about.
I can actually, right now. You just provided all the evidence for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I've actually taken the liberty of doing the research myself.

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-pho...phone-info.jsp

Click 'New to AT&T'.

You're wrong. I'm right. End of story.
Hey faggot, I thought you said you already switched to AT&T. Why the fuck are you looking at the new to at&t link anyway. So I guess maybe you had some old contract that you switched over, maybe. Was your contract expired then? I dunno, I'm guessing you had something under your mom's name since you're just a kid who saved up some birthday money. Did you mention there was an activation fee? Nope, so I guess you're still full of bullshit. Tax and anything else you'd like to add in to clarify your bullshit thread. Tell me, Sam, tell me what it actually costs. You can't, because you don't know. You're a full of shit little fuck. I mean, maybe, you asked your parents, who probably pay the monthly bill of around 80 bucks, maybe you went to them and said something like "hey mom, I worked really hard getting those fries cooked up and I really saved badly, can I please spend my money on an iphone, it's only 200 dollars please." And maybe they said, "Well son, we know how important it is for you to try to impress your friends, let's go." And maybe, just maybe, they took your 200 bucks and paid for everything else. Maybe, but it's a stretch. Which still leaves the questionable status of your non-job having ass to come up with the money to pay a monthly bill, which I know you never have in your life anyway. So you see Sam, either way, you're still a liar. You know, you just have to be honest with everyone, and shit like this doesn't have to happen. You just have to tell the whole story. Tell it Sam. Shit man, I'd even believe you if you said your daddy pay for shit just to get revenge on that ho you call mom. But you, trying to pull off some casual trip down to the store and spending that hard earned 200 bucks is such a fucking crock that I'm just LMAO about it

But, I'll be honest, I made a little purchase of my own last night after reading this shit...
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2008, 05:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Posts: 12,761
Rep Power: 918
Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default

Well I'm sorry that you are unable to believe that I have an iPhone. I figured since I had one I would tell everyone about it. I forgot about people like you who have to turn everything into a question of my honesty.
__________________
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2008, 07:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Well I'm sorry that you are unable to believe that I have an iPhone. I figured since I had one I would tell everyone about it. I forgot about people like you who have to turn everything into a question of my honesty.
You can't trust a liar, even if he tells the truth.

Your story is bullshit. I know it, you know it. There's shit you want to hide. There's stuff you omit, you always do. You're a fucking liar Sam. A little shit that wants to lie because you think it will impress people. I find it fucking irritating. You could have been honest. You could have maybe even casually mentioned all the activation fees and taxes, if you actually paid for them. You could have, but you lied about it. I don't fucking trust you Sam. And I don't fucking trust anything you say. Because anybody else who paid closer to 250-300 for something, would never run to the internet to scream little some little girl about what a great steal something is. You're full of it Sam, you know it too.

I tried to ignore your faggot ass for as long as possible. I did. I let it slide, when you wanted be down with my little jam session. I ignored your little junior college thread. That gay cruise with your buddies, I ignored that too. All of them, for over 2 years bitch. But I figure now, because I don't feel like holding back my internet rage when I see your dumb shit, I'm going to go into every thread you make and do whatever I can to ruin it. Every time you feel the need to share with pwf some useless fucking miserable detail about your pathetic little life, I'm going to be there to shit on it. It's my new mission Sam. You are a worthless fuck Sam. You owe it to the world to kill yourself as soon as fucking possible.

Oh, and my iphone is bigger, and I figured I would tell everyone about it, so a double sized fuck off and die bitch to you x16
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2008, 08:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Posts: 12,761
Rep Power: 918
Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
You can't trust a liar, even if he tells the truth.

Your story is bullshit. I know it, you know it. There's shit you want to hide. There's stuff you omit, you always do. You're a fucking liar Sam. A little shit that wants to lie because you think it will impress people. I find it fucking irritating. You could have been honest. You could have maybe even casually mentioned all the activation fees and taxes, if you actually paid for them. You could have, but you lied about it. I don't fucking trust you Sam. And I don't fucking trust anything you say. Because anybody else who paid closer to 250-300 for something, would never run to the internet to scream little some little girl about what a great steal something is. You're full of it Sam, you know it too.

I tried to ignore your faggot ass for as long as possible. I did. I let it slide, when you wanted be down with my little jam session. I ignored your little junior college thread. That gay cruise with your buddies, I ignored that too. All of them, for over 2 years bitch. But I figure now, because I don't feel like holding back my internet rage when I see your dumb shit, I'm going to go into every thread you make and do whatever I can to ruin it. Every time you feel the need to share with pwf some useless fucking miserable detail about your pathetic little life, I'm going to be there to shit on it. It's my new mission Sam. You are a worthless fuck Sam. You owe it to the world to kill yourself as soon as fucking possible.

Oh, and my iphone is bigger, and I figured I would tell everyone about it, so a double sized fuck off and die bitch to you x16
Like I said, that's fine with me if you don't believe me. You have no grounds to believe that I'm a liar, so I don't really know what you're talking about. Any intelligent person would've assumed that activation fees and taxes would be charged, as with any phone. You obviously didn't assume this, probably because you're an idiot and every post you've made in this thread has further proved that. The whole part about you making it your mission to criticize all of my posts is pretty pathetic to me, and believe me, it will go completely unnoticed. If an 18 year-old's opinion on shit bothers you that much, you should probably get some help.

If you need help with your iPhone, let me know.
__________________
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2008, 09:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Like I said, that's fine with me if you don't believe me. You have no grounds to believe that I'm a liar, so I don't really know what you're talking about. Any intelligent person would've assumed that activation fees and taxes would be charged, as with any phone. You obviously didn't assume this, probably because you're an idiot and every post you've made in this thread has further proved that. The whole part about you making it your mission to criticize all of my posts is pretty pathetic to me, and believe me, it will go completely unnoticed. If an 18 year-old's opinion on shit bothers you that much, you should probably get some help.

If you need help with your iPhone, let me know.
Intelligent people assume nothing. Of course then, you assume everything...

And, if an internet message boards opinion on shit matters to you, you should probably kill yourself.
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
16g iphone... Exo Games & Technology 11 19 Jul 2008 01:31 AM
iPhone Exo Games & Technology 13 10 Jan 2007 11:03 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:13 PM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.