ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Dude, you're gettin' a Dellway.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jul 2008, 12:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Dude, you're gettin' a Dellway.

So we bought a new PC on Monday because we couldn't take it anymore using that piece of shit we had. I'm honestly surprised it lasted as long as it did. Not from dying, but from me smashing the motherfucker for all the trouble it gave us. So enough negativity, onto the new rig, as Glue calls it

We got a Dell PC. Here's the specs~!

-Intel® Core™2 Duo desktop processor E7200 with 2 processing cores, 1066MHz system bus, 3MB L2 cache and 2.53GHz processor speed per core

-4GB DDR2 SDRAM for multitasking power

-Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible media

-500 GB hard drive

-Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3100

-1066MHz system bus

Of course it's running Vista, and so far I like it a lot. I haven't had any problems with it at all. The security seems to be a bit much, but that's fine.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....#productdetail

To go with it, we got a sweet ass monitor.

A 19" widescreen LCD Gateway monitor that was on sale for $159.99. regularly it sells for $209.99 the 17" version was $10 more expensive

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1188560797441

So we got a pretty good PC for just under $800.

xer0 was incredibly helpful in talking to me about what I should be looking to get. Told me to definitely look for the higher system bus speed of at least 1066MHz. The people at Best Buy said people didn't ask about that too often, so it made things a bit difficult for them

The only problem I've had so far is my router isn't compatible with Vista. I'll just have to buy another one. Oh well.

So yeah, new PC = happy STICK. Once I start getting all my programs on here, I'll probably get back into making some graphics and downloading more music n stuff.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2008, 02:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Thank God...I was finally useful for something...

Congrats on the system STICK...its a nice setup especially for the price. You just need to setup Soulseek now so I can send you some stuff.

BTW...I just realized your system could probably run MacOS X...if you would ever be interested.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2008, 10:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Congrats on the new rig, STICK!!

When you create gfx, it's always good.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2008, 12:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I need to upgrade. But my mac is pretty stable for as old as it is. I'll most likely pick up a macbook pro. Congrats stick.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2008, 12:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 1525

Processor: Itel Core 2 Duo CPU T550 @ 1.83 GHz

RAM: 2.00 GB

System Type: 32-bit Operating System

It's pretty nice for a laptop. It's running Vista Basic. I haven't had any security issues really, I have, however, had a ton of compatibility issues.
Old 03 Jul 2008, 10:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0 View Post
Thank God...I was finally useful for something...

Congrats on the system STICK...its a nice setup especially for the price. You just need to setup Soulseek now so I can send you some stuff.

BTW...I just realized your system could probably run MacOS X...if you would ever be interested.
You're always useful You never mind helping me with any of this techy stuff I might be interested in MacOS X, just to see what it's like

I installed SLSK, so next time we're both on, hit me up

I also installed Photoshop. Hopefully I'll have some inspiration soon to make something. hopefully I won't be too rusty

Now I'm trying to find Microsoft Office online cuz Cyn needs it for her online college classes. If anyone can hook me up with a clean link with a serial, PM me
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote