ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

PS3 GTA IV CLAN...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 May 2008, 01:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default PS3 GTA IV CLAN...

First let me say that MY CONNECTION HAS BEEN OPTIMIZED!!!

Guy from my ISP was over a couple of days ago and replaced some wiring and voila...I'm gaming GTA IV online fairly flawlessly. This is great for me, especially after that horrible attempt last week to coordinate a shootout w/ PWF PS3 GTA gamers. Many thanks to Trev for stepping up...many pardons for not having the Kung Fu to actually be there.

BUT THAT SHIT'S OVER NOW!!~!

So I want to start a clan. Not necessarily a PWF exclusive clan, but I figure we have a few PS3 GTA gamers here and I think we should get together so we can drop some pwnage on the PSN.

Sooooooooooooooooo...let's get this started. This invite goes out to all my PS3 GTA IV gamers in the struggle. We gon rise up and conquer this mofo!!

And when I say "all," I mean ALL. Even if you think I hate you...I really don't. It's the internet...and I love my computer...so how am I going to hate some words on a screen?

Let's do this bitches.

I think we'll need a clan name to start off with, so if you have any suggestions then please post them here.

Don't be afraid, ladies. Join up and let's go split some fucking wigs.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2008, 02:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Clan Name: Shoulda got a 360 so I could play GTA with STICK, SC, Jason, shane, Exo, Tri and many other people
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2008, 10:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
Clan Name: Shoulda got a 360 so I could play GTA with STICK, SC, Jason, shane, Exo, Tri and many other people
Agreed...

...although I haven't played GTA4 online with anyone from my friends list yet.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2008, 11:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0 View Post
Agreed...

...although I haven't played GTA4 online with anyone from my friends list yet.
I knew I was forgetting someone

I haven't really got into MP yet other than fuckin' around in free roam with a few people. That's hella fun to do
Old 17 May 2008, 12:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Multiplayer is on point. I probably couldn't get away with paying for online, though.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 17 May 2008, 01:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
Multiplayer is on point. I probably couldn't get away with paying for online, though.

Late.
ROFL...it's like $4.17 a month (12 months for $50) if you get it at retail cost. If you check Ebay, you can get it cheaper...around $2.92 a month (I've bought 12 month subscription cards for around $35). If you can't afford that, which I know you can, then you probably shouldn't be gaming. If it's the principle, then you probably shouldn't be gaming either since games are $60 a pop

I'm just sayin'...
Old 17 May 2008, 12:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

My 360 has handled GTAIV flawlessly
Old 17 May 2008, 12:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
ROFL...it's like $4.17 a month (12 months for $50) if you get it at retail cost. If you check Ebay, you can get it cheaper...around $2.92 a month (I've bought 12 month subscription cards for around $35). If you can't afford that, which I know you can, then you probably shouldn't be gaming. If it's the principle, then you probably shouldn't be gaming either since games are $60 a pop

I'm just sayin'...
I get enough crap from the wife about how much the system was ($499), how much the HDTV was ($600), how much the extra SIXAXIS controller was ($50), and how much the games are ($60). The last thing I'd need is ANOTHER expense on top of all that for her to gripe about.

It's not really so much an affordability thing as it is a "I don't want to hear the wife bitching about it" thing. Because she can only talk about the same thing so many times before I come back and say something that would piss her off for days.

So anyway back to the original point, if any PS3 users want to get up online, I'm ready to go.

Late.

Old 17 May 2008, 01:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

sell the ps3 and they money you get for it will pay for your xbox and a year of live! then just trade the games for xbox ones!

SCORE!

xboxboxboxboxboxboxboxbox
Old 17 May 2008, 05:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
I get enough crap from the wife about how much the system was ($499), how much the HDTV was ($600), how much the extra SIXAXIS controller was ($50), and how much the games are ($60). The last thing I'd need is ANOTHER expense on top of all that for her to gripe about.

It's not really so much an affordability thing as it is a "I don't want to hear the wife bitching about it" thing. Because she can only talk about the same thing so many times before I come back and say something that would piss her off for days.

So anyway back to the original point, if any PS3 users want to get up online, I'm ready to go.

Late.
I have to listen to shit all the time too. But she's addicted to rock band, so that usually shuts her up about how much money I'm spending on this stuff.

Do you get this one? "Don't stay up too late." or "Don't drink so much when you're up all night playing those fucking games and stay quiet I'm sleeping!"

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2008, 07:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
I have to listen to shit all the time too. But she's addicted to rock band, so that usually shuts her up about how much money I'm spending on this stuff.

Do you get this one? "Don't stay up too late." or "Don't drink so much when you're up all night playing those fucking games and stay quiet I'm sleeping!"
If only the wife enjoyed any of the games I have...

I typically get those the next day, although I get them all in some form or another.

"You should come to bed at night."

"Didn't you just buy a twelve pack?!?"

And I really have to keep quiet...because I express frustration vocally, and typically with loud vulgarity. If she has to get out of bed to quiet me down, then I get shit rained down on me.

I just need to soundproof my basement...that's all.

Late.

Old 17 May 2008, 11:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:

Late.
Understandable...but that sucks though

My wifey rarely gets pissed at me for gaming If I wake her up bein' loud, she just asks me to turn it down
Old 18 May 2008, 12:57 AM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Something else I'd like to add, is that Cyn will fall asleep on the couch next to me WHILE I'm playing with the volume up kinda loud Sometimes she wakes up from it and gets agitated, but I'm like, "What'd you expect? You're sleeping in HERE." Then she gets up and goes in the other room, closes the door and goes to sleep