ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Rock Band jam session

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Mar 2008, 02:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Rock Band jam session

Ok, I've been wanting to play some rock band over live, but it hasn't worked out with the right people. But I think there are enough people on PWF that have it that we can make a band. Who wants to jam this Saturday at around 4:00 PST? I can play guitar(mostly) and bass (I think) and I guess those instruments trade back and forth between players. Cool. I can do drums on medium, buuuuuut, it drives my gf crazy and the neighbors are fucking assholes but if nobody else can do drums, I can play them. And, well, we need a singer. So who wants to sign up for the KPWF "Rock Band" Band? Knox, Jason, anybody else?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2008, 03:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Tri and SC both have Rock Band as well...
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2008, 05:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
Tri and SC both have Rock Band as well...
Excellent. I bet tri will sing

I'll be missing you the whole time stick

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 18 Mar 2008, 05:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

i'll see what i can do
Old 18 Mar 2008, 05:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I'm up for playing anything so count me in.

Though if I play drums don't expect me to do so great because I suck real bad with them
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2008, 05:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

i can play drums on hard, but thats just cause I'm actually a drummer, so i guess i have an advantage i can play, if anybody cares.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2008, 06:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri View Post
i'll see what i can do
Are you going to sing? That would rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R View Post
i can play drums on hard, but thats just cause I'm actually a drummer, so i guess i have an advantage i can play, if anybody cares.
YES. A real drummer is excellent. I play real guitar, but I don't think it's nearly an advantage as you got on drums. Am I on your friends list? You're on drums because...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
I'm up for playing anything so count me in.

Though if I play drums don't expect me to do so great because I suck real bad with them
I so wanna rock the guitars and bass with Jason. We'll trade back and forth. This is gonna rule the world!

I'm on expert for guitar on most songs, but I'm not really in it for the leader board. We'll just see what happens and if I crash and burn, you guys will have to save me from getting us boo'd off the stage. So let's go for this Sat. 4:00 pst. Jason, you're the band leader. I haven't set anything up on live for this before, so walk me through it when we get there.

Also, if more people want to jam, just keep signing up. We can make it a regular thing. Maybe, someday, battle of the bands, pwf style

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 18 Mar 2008, 06:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
I so wanna rock the guitars and bass with Jason. We'll trade back and forth. This is gonna rule the world!

I'm on expert for guitar on most songs, but I'm not really in it for the leader board. We'll just see what happens and if I crash and burn, you guys will have to save me from getting us boo'd off the stage. So let's go for this Sat. 4:00 pst. Jason, you're the band leader. I haven't set anything up on live for this before, so walk me through it when we get there.

Also, if more people want to jam, just keep signing up. We can make it a regular thing. Maybe, someday, battle of the bands, pwf style
Sounds good to me man.

I'll be there on Saturday and I'll set everything up
Old 18 Mar 2008, 07:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
I'll be missing you the whole time stick

I'm sorry Exo

Are you gonna be getting GTAIV? If so, we can multiplayer in that
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2008, 11:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post

I'm sorry Exo

Are you gonna be getting GTAIV? If so, we can multiplayer in that
O hell yes.

Are there any songs that you guys want to play that I need to dl? Or, erm, practice

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 19 Mar 2008, 05:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I'd be down for Saturday but I think 4 PST is 7 ET so I'll be working.

Maybe next time though. I'm pretty good at guitar, I can play most of the songs on Expert. Drums I'm okay at. I usually play on Medium but there are a lot of times when I can play pretty well on Hard. I seem to be the only person I know who can sing good on Expert though.
Old 19 Mar 2008, 06:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
O hell yes.

Are there any songs that you guys want to play that I need to dl? Or, erm, practice
None in particular that I can think of.

The only downloaded song I have is Serj Tankian - Beethoven's Cunt
Old 19 Mar 2008, 06:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

all the fucking Queens of the Stone Age songs, Blackened, and some other ones!!!!
Old 20 Mar 2008, 06:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

What are the names of the songs? I'm not waiting for hours for the stupid list to scroll for your damned queens

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 24 Mar 2008, 02:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Thanks for showing up everyone

Me and Jason rocked out then skuzz (i think) joined up later on. It was pretty cool. I'll set something up for this weekend again.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!