ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Just Beat CoD4! Wow!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Dec 2007, 04:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK
Default Just Beat CoD4! Wow!

The game was just unreal. I can't explain how awesome the entire story was. However the end did piss me off. Yeah we won but at what cost, what cost. Haha, but seriously the entire team, but you how fuckin gay.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2007, 06:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Yop yop.

Now onto multiplayer, which is a fuckin' blast
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2007, 06:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Tony Hawk Proving Ground for the win

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2007, 08:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality CheCK
Tony Hawk Proving Ground for the win
Haha yeah. I just can't get into those war games. Like the Tom Clancy's, or Call of Duty, etc. I'd much rather kill zombies or skateboard.
Old 20 Dec 2007, 09:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I'm sure they have made games when you can do both. kill zombies and ride skateboards. There should be a game that combined the awesomeness of Tony Hawk games with something like Resident Evil. That would kick arse.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2007, 12:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Plus add in some Smackdown and give the player the ability to do wrestling moves. Nothing like doing a kickflip, hopping off the board, and hitting a zombie with a Stone Cold Stunner in the middle of a deserted corridor.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2007, 05:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Man, why don't developers listen to the fans. That would be so kick arse. Cena skating past a zombie with his you can't see me taunt and then coming back and grabbing the zombies arm as he goes and pulling him up into an FU off some rail as he grinds it.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2007, 10:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I thought the ending was cool. It's like, you spend so much of the game sucking, only to become this total badass by the end and then the dude is like, take the shot bro. Plus, the whole bonus mission thing is awsome. I haven't played multiplayer yet though, because I'm still pretty much the suck at this game. Maybe I'll take a shot at it this weekend.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2007, 12:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I haven't even beat Call of Duty part 1 yet but I did recently beat Scarface in which I am not surprised a sequel hasn't come out this year for Christmas.

Spoiler
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2007, 11:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I'm so brutal in multiplayer. I've only played it for a little bit but so far I only have 4 kills to 48 deaths.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2007, 09:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I just beat it tonight and I must say the ending was sad but at least we won the war...for now

Multiplayer is a blast but I'm so bad at it
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2008, 12:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Jason I will add you to my friends list in a couple days, I'm not sure when I will get on tonight but I will put you down and we can multiplayer the fuck out of non PWF members.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2008, 10:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I haven't even tried multi player yet. Now my life is drained with Rock Band.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2008, 08:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Fox_
Jason I will add you to my friends list in a couple days, I'm not sure when I will get on tonight but I will put you down and we can multiplayer the fuck out of non PWF members.
Sounds like a plan my man.

I'll try and get Stick to join us too and hopefully we can pry Exo away from Rock Band long enough to join us as well
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2008, 01:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Jason and I were just MPin' on CoD4 It's always fun to play with people you know

Exo, come join us sometime It'll be a blast with you on our team
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote