ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum (http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/)
-   Games & Technology (http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/games-technology/)
-   -   Assassin's Creed (http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/games-technology/57431-assassins-creed.html)

_Fox_ 12 Nov 2007 09:47 PM

Assassin's Creed

God!!!! This shit is brutal, I have until fucking Wednesday for this shit to come out. I'm so pissed I want this shit to come out tomorrow. It looks so good. Anyone else picking this up?

The Glue 12 Nov 2007 09:49 PM

PS2...:(

It looks like it's just the shit, though. You'll have to give us some details once you've broken bread with it.

Late.

Sinestro 12 Nov 2007 11:00 PM

I am. Preordered it a few weeks ago and then got told it was pushed back. This month is going to be a bitch for me and games.

STICK 12 Nov 2007 11:31 PM

I'm getting it for Christmas.

I used birthday gift cards for two games, and I wanted CoD4 and Mass Effect more than this one. AC should be fuckin' ace though. Makes me want Christmas to be here:err:

_Fox_ 12 Nov 2007 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Rogers
I am. Preordered it a few weeks ago and then got told it was pushed back. This month is going to be a bitch for me and games.

I just read and article and it says it got pushed up a day and some stores are releasing it tomorrow.

Micky Knox 17 Nov 2007 03:57 AM

This game is fucking amazing. The wall climbing is near flawless, the fighting system is amazingly easy and gory, the story is compelling and creative, the city's are massive and beautiful.

So there are some small problems with the game, it suffers from gears of war syndrome. What I mean by that is the climbing is too simplified so sometimes you'll find your character doing things you don't want him doing. Another problem I had with it was the wounds on the body's, there wasn't any the sword would just slide in and slide out, there was lots of blood but none on you or the guy you killed.

Other then those two problems I can't really find anything wrong with the game I have been hooked on it since I got it.

STICK 17 Nov 2007 10:42 AM

I was watching a friend play, and it looked cool, but I'm not sure if it's a game for me.

The map is very generic and doesn't help much at all to get where you're going.

Getting where you're going also seemed like a fucking chore. If you're running instead of walking, people get suspicious of you and start attacking you. If you're on horseback galloping with speed, they start shooting arrows at you and chasing you.

The combat system looked alright, but seemed to have some flaws. At times everyone attacks, or they all stand back.

The crowd's chatter gets annoying and repetitive. They say the same stupid crap over and over.

I might still get this one day, but maybe when it drops in price or there aren't a bunch of games I wanna play.

Sam 18 Nov 2007 05:29 PM

The video game channel had it on their top 5 most disappointing games. They said it was still pretty good though so... :whatever:

Sinestro 18 Nov 2007 05:55 PM

Visually, it's great. Playwise, too complicated. And to the motherfucker that decided he's going to tease you at the start of games by giving you all your abilities then strip them away so you can earn them, I got a red hot poker for your face. Seriously, I rather earn it from the beginning than get that tiny taste of being great then getting the rug pulled from under me.

_Fox_ 18 Nov 2007 10:39 PM

Well, I beat it, and many subliminal messages suck ass.

*Spoiler*

There are clues in the end of the game for more info, but there are going to be 2 more games.