ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

What are you currently playing?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2007, 06:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Arrow What are you currently playing?

Couldn't be bothered to find the old one. So heres a new one.

I'm playing Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions on the PSP. Just started, but so far so good.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2007, 08:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I cycle through my already finished games trying to get fully 100% completion...

MGS3, GTA:SA, Tekken 5
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2007, 12:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Halo 3 mainly.

In a couple weeks, I'll be playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

In a little less than a month, I'll be playing Mass Effect

Last edited by STICK; 22 Oct 2007 at 12:23 PM.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2007, 01:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

been on an old school fix for a long while now.

So i've mainly been playing stuff for the NES, Snes, and Genesis.

NES:

Startropics
Final Fantasy

Genesis:

Adventures of Batman and Robin

Snes:

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the seven Stars.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2007, 07:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Nothing...internet is fucked up in my area so i can't play fortress forever...both 360's are fucked and need components sent out for repair...and Brandy is playing my fucking DS.

All I wanted to do today was play some Madden...
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2007, 07:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Halo 3 has taken up all of my gaming time.

Next month I'll be playing Smackdown vs Raw 2008 and The Simpsons Game.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2007, 09:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
gamertag:dinosaurcomic

"pimpinthebox" is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters"pimpinthebox" is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters"pimpinthebox" is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters"pimpinthebox" is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters"pimpinthebox" is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters"pimpinthebox" is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters"pimpinthebox" is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters"pimpinthebox" is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters"pimpinthebox" is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters"pimpinthebox" is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters"pimpinthebox" is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

halo 3 mostly. also some guitar hero II in preparation of ghIII on sunday.
Old 22 Oct 2007, 09:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

My time is mostly with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. But I've also spent some time with MotorStorm, and Half Life while waiting for December to come around so I can pick up The Orange Box and finally play Half Life 2. December can't come soon enough.
Old 22 Oct 2007, 11:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I've been playing Resident Evil 4 on the wii alot lately. I just started professional mode after beating the game (twice), unlocking all the characters in Mercenaries, beating Assignment Ada and beating Separate Ways
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2007, 12:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Been playing No Mercy (efed version I am running for my nephew and friends) King of Colosseum II, FIFA 06, Virtual Pro Wrestling 2.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2007, 02:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Well all my game systems are not hooked up but last weekend I was playing Ages III, Flatout 2, Mario Party 8, March Madness 07, NHL 08, and Madden 08. Also dabbed at the Command and Conqure Expansion but didn't care for it.
Old 24 Oct 2007, 12:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Def Jam Fight For NY.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2007, 02:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Halo 3, Madden, PGR4, playing them all pretty equally.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote