ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

God Damn Pussies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Oct 2007, 11:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default God Damn Pussies

So I'm at this CyGamz thing at the movie theater. First of all, it's completely awsome. A whole theater filled with nothing but computer games, 360s, PS3s, Wiis, and PS2s.

Well anywho I go to the computer games and they have my favorite game. Age of Empires 3. I sit down and start playing. After a while I notice some kids around me set up a lan game. I join. First of all they had cheats on and everything was instant. Lame. But anywho, I make this huge ass force and I'm about ready to wipe these people off the face of the earth. They see me coming and quit.

So I set up a vrs. game against the kid next to me, who was complaining about the other kids quitting. I'm playing, and watching him fail at trying to put in cheats. After a few minutes of that, he walks into my town with a little group, and I pretty much own the shit out of him. Well guess what happens next. He resigns then says to me..."OH.....totally didn't mean to do that."

Right kid. Right. Come back when you grow a pair.

So discuss how annoying it is when people know they're going to get owned and instead of taking it like a man they punk out.
Old 20 Oct 2007, 11:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I haven't had that happen. The people I play with are man enough to know when they've been owned
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2007, 08:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Xbox Live..........happens at times. I just go in and rate em unpreffered for leaving early and text them "QUITTER!!!!"

LOL

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote