ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

WWE SVR 08 Demo up on XBox Live Marketplace...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Oct 2007, 08:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default WWE SVR 08 Demo up on XBox Live Marketplace...

...and I'm not impressed.

It almost looks like it's taken a step backwards in the graphics department. The gameplay felt sluggish as well.

I had no plans on getting it to begin with, and this just reinforces my decision.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2007, 09:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I liked it

My only gripe is the control change,other than that I thought it was okay and I still plan on buying it when it's released.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2007, 01:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 571CK
...and I'm not impressed.

It almost looks like it's taken a step backwards in the graphics department. The gameplay felt sluggish as well.

I had no plans on getting it to begin with, and this just reinforces my decision.
I know...it really does regress like every year.

Haven't been into wrestling in months...I doubt I'll even waste the time or bandwidth downloading this one.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2007, 01:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Anyone I have talked has stated their extreme disappointment with the demo...this will be the first time in this series that I do not purchase one. I will wait to see how the TNA game turns out and keep playing my imports, I am awaiting All Star Pro Wrestling 3 at the moment.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2007, 03:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Yeah this doesn't bode well especially with a whole new mode being brought in its bound to be full of bugs and dodge shit. the only good additions this year sound like all the ECW related stuff. Hardcore matches sound way better but everything else sounds the same or worse.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2007, 07:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

No fucking way am I getting this utter shit...

Not only is John Cena a fucking God in the Game (HE HAS A SUBMISSION RATING OF 9!!! WTF)

But the new Fighting Styles takes away from the initial Game So damn Much...

According to it Only High Flyers can do Ring-Out Moves, Powerhouses are the only ones who can do Hard Irish Whips, Showmen are the only ones capable of stealling finishers and only Dirty Superstars can do Dirty Tactics like removing pads and shit. etc. etc.

It's fucking lame...
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote