ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Def Jam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Aug 2007, 08:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Def Jam

I love their games.

Def Jam: Vendetta from EA Sports BIG was, I think, the best wrestling game for the last gen consoles. Certainly there was a complete and utter lack of customization, but the wrestling was great, the AI was top notch (better than any SD game I've played) and the gfx were just ridiculous. Throw in Method Man and DMX and a shitload of top rappers and that shit was just TOO tight.

Def Jam: Fight For NY from EA is one of the best fighting games of all time. Customization is all there, sick combos, the story play was just EPIC...anyone who can't get with throwin Snoop out of a five story window is just BEAT and needs to hit the retirement home. This game was sick.

Def Jam: ICON I haven't played. If someone here who knows the game could please fill in the blanks here for me, I'd be appreciative...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2007, 05:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I believe Def Jam ICON sucked ass, they completely turned their back on how the other Def Jam games were and went for something new which just blew like a cheap whore.

Def Jam Fight for NY and the one for the PSP(the title escapes me), where awesome, i loved it and played it for ages. I hope when they make a new one they'll revert back to their old style, because what it isn't broken, doesn't need to be fixed...i think thats the saying.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2007, 01:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Icon looks really pretty and cool...but the gameplay is clunky at best. The game is more frustrating then it is fun and it certainly feels like it was rushed out IMO.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2007, 10:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Was looking for Def Jam: Fight for New York a short time ago but they have stopped shipping copies over to aus or some shit so I can't get a copy. It blows arse cos I heard its a great series with alot of wrestling based fighting action.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2007, 11:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom
Was looking for Def Jam: Fight for New York a short time ago but they have stopped shipping copies over to aus or some shit so I can't get a copy. It blows arse cos I heard its a great series with alot of wrestling based fighting action.
It's not quite like Vendetta which was all wrestling. There's more of a street fighting element to it, but there's a lot of wrestling moves, and the game is sick as fucking hell.

In addition to just whuppin a mufuckas ass, you can smash their head into and through just about any object on the floor, you can pick up weapons and just clock the shit out of people, you can throw people into fire, slam their heads through their truck, throw them in front of an oncoming subway, throw them out a five story window...all kinds of shit.

AND it's got Snoop as the main antagonist.

LOVE this fucking game. Sucks that you can't get it.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote