ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

My phone died

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jul 2007, 03:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default My phone died

So I needs a new one....and a new phone company...

Any idea where I can get a cheap unlocked phone?

also..

what is the best cell company in your opinion?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2007, 03:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I'll sell you my V3 phone for cheap......or a camera/bluetooth Motorola phone for cheap...or a camera Motorola phone without bluetooth for cheaper...total I have 3 used phones that I don't use anymore...and when I say "used" I don't mean fucked up shits...I mean in fair to good conditions...maybe a few scratches and that's it...they are all unlocked...

I doubt that you want them though...but in case you do...I'll pay for the shipping

oh by the way...I use T-mobile...it's good for the minutes and family shared plans and I get reception everywhere in the Bay Area...so ...T-mobile is not bad...
Old 28 Jul 2007, 03:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GINOBILIIIII
I'll sell you my V3 phone for cheap......or a camera/bluetooth Motorola phone for cheap...or a camera Motorola phone without bluetooth for cheaper...total I have 3 used phones that I don't use anymore...and when I say "used" I don't mean fucked up shits...I mean in fair to good conditions...maybe a few scratches and that's it...they are all unlocked...

I doubt that you want them though...but in case you do...I'll pay for the shipping

oh by the way...I use T-mobile...it's good for the minutes and family shared plans and I get reception everywhere in the Bay Area...so ...T-mobile is not bad...
T mobile is teh suck~!

V3 as in Razr V3?

what is the second one you listed??

very curious...might buy one of em

Old 28 Jul 2007, 04:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

yup Rzor V3...special color blue...not generic like Black or silver...unlocked...I'll clean it up as in empty everything for you...unless you want some ringtones that I have in it...

of course not that new...a few scratches in the back due to the used of a holster clip I used to put in...

The second one is something like this...not exact model...I forgot what's the model...

Just like that...but the camera is in the middle...and you see the letter "M" on the front...everytime someone call or some activity (charging, bluetooth...) it flashes different colors (red, blue, green...)...one of my favorite phones...even better than V3...

Another one similar to that...but it was the older model...like no bluetooth...just camera...

This is the one I'm currently using...unless of course if you want it...

Old 28 Jul 2007, 04:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

I had a Razr...I hate it so much.

http://www.samsungmobileusa.com/upstage/
^^^
the phone I really want

^^^^
the phone that broke, that i loved so much

Old 28 Jul 2007, 04:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Ahh...the one with one side mp3 player...one side phone...nice I actually haven't seen it but saw it on commercials...

Samsung phones are nice...I'd preferred them over Motorola any day...their cameras are the best...and the batteries last for days without recharging...
Old 28 Jul 2007, 04:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GINOBILIIIII
Samsung phones are nice...I'd preferred them over Motorola any day...their cameras are the best...and the batteries last for days without recharging...
The memory on them is sick too....can hold about 40 ring tones 20 songs and 200 texts before buyin the memory card

a blackjack would be nice too