ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

All Pro Football???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jul 2007, 02:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default All Pro Football???

a new Football game from the 2K crew????

I get to play as Elway????

I get to use Boomer???

I get to use Barry?????

I can use Ickey??????????

I'm so fucking down for this....

I loved the 2k series so much....hopefully this recaptures the magic.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2007, 05:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

It looks god awful though...like visually...some of the funniest graphics in a long time

But still, I'll download the demo
Old 17 Jul 2007, 11:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I can put Barry on my team with a sick run blocking O-Line.

Fucking awsome. Definately buying this.
Old 18 Jul 2007, 01:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I'm downloading it now Chris...I'll let you know how it is in the morning,
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2007, 01:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Looks SICK. I wish 2K still had the NFL license. Fuck EA.
Old 18 Jul 2007, 06:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I can put Barry on my team with a sick run blocking O-Line.
I bet Barry does the same thing. Then hangs his head gently and sighs at what might have been...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2007, 07:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Looks SICK. I wish 2K still had the NFL license. Fuck EA.
Definatly, ESPN 2k5 kicked ass, and the Crib was a cool Idea, well kinda mostly with the Trophy's. I spent hours upon hours trying to get the thing filled. I miss the 2k series, how long does EA have the license for yet? Anyone know?

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2007, 10:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
I bet Barry does the same thing. Then hangs his head gently and sighs at what might have been...
Either that, or I own the fuck out of everybody, and Barry is asking, "why couldn't the Lions simply get me a damn line!".
Old 19 Jul 2007, 01:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Fox_
Definatly, ESPN 2k5 kicked ass, and the Crib was a cool Idea, well kinda mostly with the Trophy's. I spent hours upon hours trying to get the thing filled. I miss the 2k series, how long does EA have the license for yet? Anyone know?
was A 5 yr deal

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2007, 01:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
was A 5 yr deal
Well then not to long yet, 3 more games and then most likely 5 more years. Okay maybe it will be a while.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2007, 03:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

EA's deal ends in 09 I think. Or 10.
Old 19 Jul 2007, 02:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Either that, or I own the fuck out of everybody, and Barry is asking, "why couldn't the Lions simply get me a damn line!".
Yeah, that's um...kinda...yeah nevermind.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2007, 11:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

All Pro Football is fucking lame. Its presentation and shit is awesome and I like the soundtrack a LOT more then madden's...but the gameplay is just downright awful. This game feels sluggish even compared to Madden 07...NCAA 08 (and I'm sure Madden 08 will as well since they both run at 60fps) runs fucking circles around it.

Also...you need a fucking magnifying glass to see the icons above your receiver's heads...and that's on my 32" HDTV that I'm sitting just a few feet away from.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote