ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

I'm frustrated gotta blow off steam, Listen to me rant!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jun 2007, 01:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK
Default I'm frustrated gotta blow off steam, Listen to me rant!

So I'm playing MLB 07 the show and I'm in a tight game with the rangers. It's all fantasy draft by the way. Im the D rays and its bottom of the 9th tied 1-1. First to bat, Carl Crawford, flyout, next is Rickie Weeks, error reaches first, tried stealing second got out. Next, Grady Seizmore hits a triple with Albert Pujols to follow. First pitch a ball, before the next pitch starts (without me pressing a single button) Seizmore just takes off for home and gets called out. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!! I was so pissed because later I went on to lose, but fuckin jesus christ what kind of pathetic glitch is this. It's happened to me a few times before this to, I'm so ungodly pissed of it. Man they really fucked up and I'm just gonna rant on how pathetic this game really is, if you have a ps2/ps3 DONT BUY THIS GAME FUCK DONT THINK ABOUT BUYING IT.

I HATE YOU ALL AT SCEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2007, 02:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

MLB 2K7 blew ass too. I've never had so much trouble actually making contact in a baseball game. The pitches are literally impossible to read..And since i don't have a PS3..I'm out of luck for a baseball game.