ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Fucked by pre-ordering again.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 May 2007, 09:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Fucked by pre-ordering again.

So I was reluctant to pre-order a game again based on my Gears of War pre-order fiasco. Anyways, I pre-ordered Forza Motorsport 2 from Best Buy so I could get a code for a downloadable car. Their ad says the game is guaranteed in stock by 2 PM today. I go in close to 3:00 today and they don't have it in yet I ask for a timeframe, and they aren't sure but they're getting a truck later so they should have it. I go over to Circuit City and check to see if they have it, and they do. They're running a special that you can get any Xbox 360 game priced $19.99 for free with a purchase of Forza 2. I look and the selection is fucking ASS. So I call Best Buy to see if it's in yet, "No, but chck back around 5:00." Cool. I go home and relax a bit, call them up again, but it still isn't there and they tell me to try again tomorrow. What the fuck?!?!?! I say to myself, "Fuck them, I'm getting my pre-order money back and getting the game from Circuit City, and getting a free game even if it's a POS, so I can return it to Best Buy for store credit" So I go get Forza 2 from Circuit City, and grab Star Wars Legos or some shit, then go to Best Buy and get my pre-order money back. I kept the code for the downloadable car by the way I'll return Star Wars to Best Buy some other time and get store credit and use it for something else Fuckers So it actually ended up better, but the fact that pre-orders haven't been there on release date twice pisses me off

So yeah, only pre-ordering if they have some kind of free shit, and even then I'll still cancel it if they fuck me over by it not being there on release date

Sidenote: Forza 2 is completely badass
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2007, 09:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I bet Forza 2 would be sweet...damn shame my fucking PoSboX can't get through a game of anything without running all jerky and freezing and shit.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2007, 09:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I downloaded the demo, and didn't care for it too much. I will probably check the game out though, because it was a cool game I just sucked at it, and got pissed off and gave up.

Oh and you know that there are other smilies than this ---------> right?

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2007, 10:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0Labs
I bet Forza 2 would be sweet...damn shame my fucking PoSboX can't get through a game of anything without running all jerky and freezing and shit.
It is pretty sweet. It sucks your Box is messed up Have you called MS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyskill
I downloaded the demo, and didn't care for it too much. I will probably check the game out though, because it was a cool game I just sucked at it, and got pissed off and gave up.

Oh and you know that there are other smilies than this ---------> right?
Yeah, it takes some getting used to. If you're used to arcadey racing games, then this definitely takes some adjusting to. Hell, I even had to re-adjust to it after playing it for a while, then playing the DiRT demo. I kept trying to fly though turns without braking

I was just trying to convey how mad I was
Old 31 May 2007, 02:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I only have to wait another 6 days and then i will have the bandwidth to download my 360 games. so ill try forza 2 then

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2007, 08:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

Lego Star Wars is really good.
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2007, 09:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD
Lego Star Wars is really good.
Quoted for emphasis.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2007, 10:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Lego Star Wars makes me laugh

I just pre-ordered Halo 3...but see my places don't fuck up like your places stick
Old 15 Jun 2007, 02:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I didnt know what thread to put this in so ill do it here.

I picked up a pack of TDK DL DVD+ disks (fucking $20 for 5) because i wanted to make a "backup" of my friends....i mean MY copy of crackdown for the 360.
I went to the trouble of reading up how to do it successfully...downloaded a program that was supposed to make an image of it and then burnt it on my pc.

Needless to say i now have a $4 coaster for my drinks because the fucker didnt work. FUCKKKKKKKKKK.
Now i have to find out how i fucked up

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2007, 10:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D

I picked up a pack of TDK DL DVD+ disks (fucking $20 for 5) because i wanted to make a "backup" of my friends....i mean MY copy of crackdown for the 360.
I went to the trouble of reading up how to do it successfully...downloaded a program that was supposed to make an image of it and then burnt it on my pc.

Needless to say i now have a $4 coaster for my drinks because the fucker didnt work. FUCKKKKKKKKKK.
Of all the threads to pick, you picked this one
Old 15 Jun 2007, 10:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D

Don't even get me started on fucking DVD DL coasters.

Hell...my DVD-Rom is bricked at the moment even. I gotta find another firmware board or someone who has good enough soldering skills to take the fw chip off the board so I can reflash it and then have them put it back on.

A local store does repairs and mods...I actually know the guy who does that stuff for them from high school...hopefully he hooks me up.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2007, 10:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Only game I ever pre-ordered was San Andreas, and I got that a day before it came out in Australia...
Old 19 Jun 2007, 12:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
So I was reluctant to pre-order a game again based on my Gears of War pre-order fiasco. Anyways, I pre-ordered Forza Motorsport 2 from Best Buy so I could get a code for a downloadable car. Their ad says the game is guaranteed in stock by 2 PM today. I go in close to 3:00 today and they don't have it in yet I ask for a timeframe, and they aren't sure but they're getting a truck later so they should have it. I go over to Circuit City and check to see if they have it, and they do. They're running a special that you can get any Xbox 360 game priced $19.99 for free with a purchase of Forza 2. I look and the selection is fucking ASS. So I call Best Buy to see if it's in yet, "No, but chck back around 5:00." Cool. I go home and relax a bit, call them up again, but it still isn't there and they tell me to try again tomorrow. What the fuck?!?!?! I say to myself, "Fuck them, I'm getting my pre-order money back and getting the game from Circuit City, and getting a free game even if it's a POS, so I can return it to Best Buy for store credit" So I go get Forza 2 from Circuit City, and grab Star Wars Legos or some shit, then go to Best Buy and get my pre-order money back. I kept the code for the downloadable car by the way I'll return Star Wars to Best Buy some other time and get store credit and use it for something else Fuckers So it actually ended up better, but the fact that pre-orders haven't been there on release date twice pisses me off

So yeah, only pre-ordering if they have some kind of free shit, and even then I'll still cancel it if they fuck me over by it not being there on release date

Sidenote: Forza 2 is completely badass
Too bad those Best Buy employees didn't post here because you could completely PWN them in the War Zone....with Glue's help of course.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2007, 12:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC
Too bad those Best Buy employees didn't post here because you could completely PWN them in the War Zone....with Glue's help of course.
So I guess this is the time where you go into threads I've made, or find posts of mine, and make stupid ass remarks that have jackshit to do with anything.

Get a fucking life, moron.
Old 19 Jun 2007, 12:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

The fuck is this shit, Boston??

Don't forget that I can and will ban the fuck out of you, beeitch.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote