ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

I suck at GOW

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Apr 2007, 11:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default I suck at GOW

seriously, I suck so bad I die in like 7 seconds. I don't know how these fuckers make it look so easy. I shoot somebody in the face with a shotgun and they don't die. I get shot in the ankle and my head explodes. Somebody was inviting me to play last night but I couldn't figure out how to respond, so I ignored it. Sorry. I will figure out my friends and stuff this weekend so I can get my assed raped by people I know. My sn is exophobic if you want to add me. I will die easily for your amusement. So what are some freakin tips on how not to die in the first seconds of an online clusterfucking game? I'm so frustrated.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2007, 03:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Try hosting a match. Everyone says the host has an advantage, especially with the shotty.

Other than that, the multiplayer aspect differs greatly from the campaign. In multiplayer, the cover feature is rarely used, at least in the games I've played.

Try to get active reloads. Those will kill your opponents a lot easier.

I suck with the swap weapons; Torque Bow, Sniper Rifle, Grenades, and Boomshot; but those give you a big advantage in multiplayer if you know how to use them.

That's about all the advice I have to offer
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2007, 04:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I suck at GOW as well. I get raped easily, and often.
Old 20 Apr 2007, 06:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Has Annex been released yet?

Its a new multiplayer mode for GOW that is more based on teamplay. From the press release it sounds like its a capture point system, similar to Battlefield 2 and Day of Defeat.

That would be a bit better for someone starting out as opposed to just standard Deathmatch which is what the game shipped with.

I don't play GOW online...I refuse to play shooter games without a keyboard and mouse.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2007, 07:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Annex was released almost two weeks ago. It's pretty fun and is definitely a lot more team strategy based.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2007, 07:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

My favorite weapons on the game are shotgun,sniper rifle,and torque bow,those are the ones I happen to be really good with.

Nothing more satisfying then getting a sniper headshot on someone.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote