ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Fucking fuck nugget!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Mar 2007, 10:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Angry Fucking fuck nugget!

This is the third or fourth time I've had to import my entire itunes library into my ipod because fucking itunes deleted all my shit off of it.

It didn't used to be this way. I could plug my ipod into any computer. If it had itunes or not didn't matter. Now I'm scared to try to get my stuff that I downloaded onto our desktop into my ipod, because I'm afraid that as soon as I plug in my ipod, it'll freak out and delete everything on my ipod now, and "sync" with the desktop. Like I said, it didn't used to do this. All of this seemed to have started when I got the brilliant idea to update my ipod's software to get the message to go away.

I also don't like how I can't manage the music on my ipod from itunes anymore. It won't show the music I have on there. It'll just give me a fucking screen that has some options on there, none of which allow me to manage my music on my ipod, such as change the names of song, delete certain songs off of it, etc.

So my question is, how do I get my ipod to stop trying to sync itself to every computer I plug it into, and how the fuck do I make it so I can manage my music on my ipod from itunes?

Your loosing points with me apple!
Old 21 Mar 2007, 10:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

see. fucking apple fascists and there you must do it our way or the highway software.

fuckem dead in the ass

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2007, 03:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

A simple Google search would give you the answer to your problem...or you could just skip iTunes altogether.

http://www.redchairsoftware.com/anapod/

xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote