ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Your dream system

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Mar 2007, 01:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.
Default Your dream system

That's not even really complete either. I'd still need to add like 2 or 3 of these...

Quote:
Delta 1010 LT

Price $249.95

The Delta 1010LT delivers much of the same universal connectivity, high fidelity and seamless performance as the popular Delta 1010 on a single PCI card—and at a fraction of the price. Multiple analog I/O, MIDI, S/PDIF and surround sound support are all here. Two inputs even have mic/line preamps on XLR connectors, saving the expense of outboard preamps. It’s all on a compact, half-size PCI card with two color-coded breakout cables. Combine up to four Deltas in your system for a maximum of 32 analog and four stereo S/PDIF inputs and outputs.
Spec out your dream system and post it for all to see.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2007, 03:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Choice A:

Choice B:
Old 19 Mar 2007, 05:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2007, 05:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSTICKdamus

LOL, now thats a machine.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2007, 07:42 PM   #5 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer

First computer I ever used when I was 3. I actually own a working 64 and 128 in my basement. I have a Commodore dungeon

My Cars.
trowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2007, 02:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Imma go with something like this

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2007, 02:18 PM   #7 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer

That looks sexy

My Cars.
trowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2007, 03:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo

I want it.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2007, 03:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo

Yeah...that is fucking awesome...but so much more then I'll ever need.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2007, 04:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
Yeah...that is fucking awesome...but so much more then I'll ever need.
Who cares. You just use whatever you need. The rest is just showing off.

But I want that system.
Old 21 Mar 2007, 01:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Im building a new one again piece by piece from the profit i make from selling shit on ebay that i buy from taiwan.

I bought the intel core duo E6700 for myself but im thinking of listing that too and shooting for an intel extreme quad core... but it costs $800 even from taiwan

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote