ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

X-Box 360 Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Mar 2007, 04:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Im awesome

ShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellationShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellationShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellationShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellationShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellationShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellationShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellationShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellationShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellationShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellationShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellation
Send a message via AIM to ShowstoppaHBK
Default X-Box 360 Question

Alright, im trying to decide what I should do.

Im getting X-Box 360... now I was planning on getting it in May for my birthday, my mom would pay half and I would pay half, and getting a couple of games aswell.

Now I want the premium one basically because it has X-Box Live, which is one of the main reasons I want a 360 in the first place. So yeah... thats 400 dollars.
But I found a core system that I could get for 200, and then I could buy a 12 month X-Box live membership card for like 60.
Now I already have around that much saved, so i'd also be able to get that right now which is even better... and then just get like a few games for my birthday.

Which should I do? And is there other stuff I would miss out on by not getting the premium?
Old 11 Mar 2007, 04:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

You don't get a full subscription of Live with the Premium system, just a one month trial, then it switches to a (free) Silver subscription. On the Silver, you can't play online. You can download all the content from the Marketplace and everything else though like messaging and voice chat, just no multiplayer.

You should still go for the Premium system, because it comes with the hard drive, has component cables, wireless controller and headset. It's a way better value.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2007, 05:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Chris has Double Agent
Chris is happy

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2007, 06:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Go with the 200 dollar, buy a 100 dollar hard drive, buy a 3 month live start pack I think 20 dollars, and then by GRAW 2 for 60 dollars thats 380 bucks and you are set for x-box live and the most addictive game in the world. Well GRAW was to me I haven't played the new one cause I sold my box.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2007, 07:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Im awesome

ShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellationShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellationShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellationShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellationShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellationShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellationShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellationShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellationShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellationShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellationShowstoppaHBK is about to climax from said public fellation
Send a message via AIM to ShowstoppaHBK

Shit, didn't even know that the Premium only came with 1 month of X-Box live where you can actually play people online.

Im leaning towards getting the core system now...
Another question, the hard drive does what?
Old 11 Mar 2007, 07:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowstoppaHBK
Shit, didn't even know that the Premium only came with 1 month of X-Box live where you can actually play people online.

saves all of your game. saves anything you downloaded online.
Old 11 Mar 2007, 11:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowstoppaHBK

You NEED!!! a hard drive to play online, cause it saves your gamertag file and everything you need one, but like I explained its cheaper to go the core way.

The War
Old 12 Mar 2007, 05:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Don't be a core-tard...its much better to go with the Premium.

Core System: $200
Wireless Controller: $50
20GB Hard Drive: $100
Component Cable: $40
Headset for communicating on Live: $20

Total: $410...$10 more then you'll spend on the Premium system.

Hell...I bet you could still find a Premium system that comes with a free game in it. I got mine in November and it had Burnout Revenge in the box.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2007, 02:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Together We Can!

You don't need a wireless controller, yeah its nice but its not vital.

The War
Old 12 Mar 2007, 02:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Fuck that...wireless is a fucking necessity.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2007, 02:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I can't imagine having a freakin leash on my controller ever again.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2007, 04:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

One advantage to the leashed controllers however is the ability to trip your friends when they go walking through the room.

Not that I've done it.