ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

How Do You Stop The MotherFucking Pass.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Feb 2007, 11:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default How Do You Stop The MotherFucking Pass.

I got NCAA Football 07 for my birthday..And I can't stop the pass for shit. (NCAA uses the Madden engine..So this question goes out to Madden Gamers as well)..I mean...I'm not talking about formations or anything like that..I'm talking about knocking the fucking ball down in the air. I mean shit..When I try to knock the pass down with the swat button..My defender does nothing but stand there..Not to mention the fucking fact that the ball goes about 150 MPH in the air..Giving you no time to do anything..It's like every QB is fucking Brett Favre on steroids.

Help..Please.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 12:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I've found the best way to stop the pass is to let the comp be the DBs. Play with a lineman or something.

But that's just me.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 12:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^You're on PS2 right?..I'm on the 360..And all the fucking QB's..(Duke, Division 1-AA) have fucking rockets. I'm almost powerless. I guess I might have to let the CPU do it..Although that makes me uncomfortable as hell.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 12:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
^You're on PS2 right?..I'm on the 360..And all the fucking QB's..(Duke, Division 1-AA) have fucking rockets. I'm almost powerless. I guess I might have to let the CPU do it..Although that makes me uncomfortable as hell.
Nah I'm on a box, although it's not a 360.

And I hear ya with being uncomfortable with the CPU being in charge of the pass. However, I suck so bad at being a DB, I just play as a Defensive Tackle. Every once and a while I venture into the realm of Linebacker, but I'm most comfortable just pushing and shoving the dude infront of me out of the way and tackling the QB. I just find it easier than trying to hang with a Reciever.

That could come back to bite me in the ass though when I finally play Glue, especially if I play him with the fucking Lions.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 03:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

To be truely great at Madden you must master the DB and LB positions.

I will never be truely great at Madden because I am so fucking terrible at playing coverage. I don't even bother trying anymore.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2007, 04:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

Listen to me and take these words and stick to them if you want to get far in Madden and/or EA's NCAA series.

Control your Middle-Linebacker and roam.

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2007, 10:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

All I do for pass coverage is play cover 3 or cover 1 and I drop back using the middle linebacker. I occasionally throw a blitz in there, in which case I man up and leave a safety over the top.

I've never had any problems with the QB. Whenever the ball's in the air I just switch to the nearest defender. If I think I have a chance at the intro, I try. If not I just wait for the WR to catch it and make the tackle, sometimes using the hit stick, see if I can knock the ball loose.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 10:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I find that the best way to stop the pass in a great pass rush. I get my guys up in the QB's grille, he throws the ball away like a bitch because he's trying not to shit his pants, and then one of my superlative DBs pluck that shit out of the air and take it to the crib.

That's how I stop the pass.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2007, 11:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I find that the best way to stop the pass in a great pass rush. I get my guys up in the QB's grille, he throws the ball away like a bitch because he's trying not to shit his pants, and then one of my superlative DBs pluck that shit out of the air and take it to the crib.

Late.
That's actually what my original post first said before I deleted it.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 12:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:

Late.
You can ask Stick how well that gameplan works against me.

I fucking LOVE playing someone online who think that they can blitz the fuck out of me almost every down.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 03:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
You can ask Stick how well that gameplan works against me.

I fucking LOVE playing someone online who think that they can blitz the fuck out of me almost every down.
That works well for me. My defense just crushes people. For real. And I'm always sending more than four guys.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2007, 03:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm never playing anyone from here in Madden again
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2007, 05:02 PM   #13 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

it's ok Stick if and when I ever get a 360 I'll play you and you'll probably win because well I suck just as bad if not more than you at it
Old 25 Feb 2007, 05:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

I still can't wait to play Glue. That's when I finally find out just how good, or bad, I am.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 05:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
That works well for me. My defense just crushes people. For real. And I'm always sending more than four guys.

Late.
Oh that works...it even works against me on maybe a series or two...but you sending that many people just opens up one of my weapons on offense. 3-step drop works wonders for a strong blitz.