ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Advice on MP3 players

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jan 2007, 08:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Advice on MP3 players

I found an ebay auction for a 1 GB MP3 player with a LCD screen, all standard stuff. It's basically an iPod nano ripoff. It's $35. Now obviously this is not an iPod nano and after looking at the auction I know that it's a no name brand. So I gotta ask all of you, can a generic MP3 player (most likely made in an Asian country I've never heard of) be worth the money? Here's the auction in case you're wondering...

http://cgi.ebay.com/1GB-Black-MP3-MP...QQcmdZViewItem

My problem is I have bad luck with MP3 players. I had a Creative Zen Xtra 30 GB that began to freeze and I'd have to pull out the battery as the ONLY means of turning it off. Well doing that took it's toll and it died. I got a Creative Zen Nano for Xmas and the damn thing is so small and fragile there's a small crack in the screen so the screen's fucked. Now that's not enough to kill the player, I mean the crack is small so I figured oh well. But now when I listen to it it'll turn off at random so I need a new MP3 player.

Come to think of it the real question is this: Is any MP3 player worth the money? I feel as if they're all doomed to die after 1 year. I'm wondering if I should just spend my money on a CD player and burn my own mix CD's instead of buying an MP3 player because I will be pissed if I buy another one and it dies for no reason
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2007, 08:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I have had my iPod for like almost 3 years now and it works great still.
Old 29 Jan 2007, 09:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Hmmm...for $35 that may be worth it. I'm sure its cheapo but for that price who really gives a fuck if it breaks.

I may grab one of these next pay...thanks Dave.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2007, 03:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I've never had a problem with either of my two iPods, and my brother's has worked perfectly too.
Old 30 Jan 2007, 03:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
I've never had a problem with either of my two iPods, and my brother's has worked perfectly too.
But of course anyone that doesn't own one will tell you they suck...
Old 30 Jan 2007, 03:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
But of course anyone that doesn't own one will tell you they suck...
None of my friends will get one because "Apple makes them break within six months" or some other crap...

No-one I know personally who owns an iPod (a lot of people) have had any problem, and even if you do face a problem, it has a year's guarantee and apparently Apple's customer service is great.

I don't see many reasons not to get an iPod.
Old 30 Jan 2007, 03:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL

apparently Apple's customer service is great.
Actually, its not. I had to yell at those assholes and talk to alot of different people to get my way this one time.