ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Flash drives

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jan 2007, 11:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica
Default Flash drives

I will be getting a new computer sometime this spring, and I just got some flash drives. I was wondering if I could transfer some of my programs, games, etc to it (the flashdrive)?

There are some games I have on my computer now, that I don't know where the disk that I installed it with is, or I downloaded it from the internet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 24 Jan 2007, 07:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Flash drive as in USB drive or thumb drive? You should be able to. WHat size are the thumb drives? As long as the programs/games aren't bigger than the capacity of the drive it should work fine.
Old 24 Jan 2007, 09:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

If the game/program is already installed its going to be very hard to near impossible to transfer those over. When a program is installed in Windows there are files placed all over the hard drive...and while its usually possible to get them all via trial and error its simply not work the time as the program will always then run buggy. There are some programs that you can do this with easily...but not many.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2007, 05:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

We have a program that transfers programs, documents and setting to other computers and it does the transfers perfectly if the program is compatible with the operating system of the other system. I think it's called PC Mover or something like that.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2007, 09:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toof
We have a program that transfers programs, documents and setting to other computers and it does the transfers perfectly if the program is compatible with the operating system of the other system. I think it's called PC Mover or something like that.
Altiris was supposed to do that for us also...but it would never properly move the application. Eventually I quit using that part of Altiris because it was more aggrivating then it was worth.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote