ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jan 2007, 04:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Help

I went to a website for a no-cd hack that a friend (mac user) recommended to me. It gave me this extortion program that tells me that my computer is infected with spyware and tries to get me to scan with this bullshit program. I keep trying to delete it and it won't go away.

I went into safe mode and deleted the apparent program and ran full scans to remove everything, yet it's back again.

Also, for some reason, Google.com won't load. Everything else is fine.

Lil' help, guys?

-Trevelbond-

EDIT - When I kill "ctpmon.exe" in processes it kills the program momentarily.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2007, 04:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
I went to a website for a no-cd hack that a friend (mac user) recommended to me. It gave me this extortion program that tells me that my computer is infected with spyware and tries to get me to scan with this bullshit program. I keep trying to delete it and it won't go away.

I went into safe mode and deleted the apparent program and ran full scans to remove everything, yet it's back again.

Also, for some reason, Google.com won't load. Everything else is fine.

Lil' help, guys?

-Trevelbond-

EDIT - When I kill "ctpmon.exe" in processes it kills the program momentarily.
dunno...

but
I recommend beating your "friend" and sharing the web address with your good friends here, so that we don't suffer your fate

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2007, 04:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
dunno...

but
I recommend beating your "friend" and sharing the web address with your good friends here, so that we don't suffer your fate
He was on a mac, so it probably didn't affect his computer, and he wouldn't have known.
Old 22 Jan 2007, 04:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

No excuses, beat his ass.
Old 22 Jan 2007, 05:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Twist his testicles to the point where they pop off.
Old 22 Jan 2007, 05:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

the beating has been seconded and thirded....the motion has been passed.

The beating must commence

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2007, 06:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Is it Spy Sherriff or Spy Falcon?

It sounds very similar to the action that those take...but there's so many different variations that it could be named something else.

This type of malware is a fucking cock sucker to remove from the system. Usually it takes less time just to back everything up anf format/reload.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2007, 02:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Now it's popping up every few seconds.

I guess I should just take it in.
Old 24 Jan 2007, 07:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

So... just this morning Norton decided it could remove the program... and it did.

Still can't load Google though. Any ideas on how to get it back?