ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

New Laptop Advice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Dec 2006, 05:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default New Laptop Advice

I'm in the market guys. I'm looking at three models right now.

First up is my personal third choice: The HP dv2000t series.

I'm a little suspicious about their build quality, and the price is just okay when I load it up with everything I want.

Next is the Lenovo T60. It's the most expensive, but I figure a few hundred dollars for a good name is a small sacrifice. The thing is, I've been hearing murmurs about their quality since the move to China. Apparently the new T60 isn't as good as its predecessors.

Last is something I noticed in Staples today. The Averatec 2300. I hear this company has really shitty support, but at 750 bucks right now I feel like I should just take the plunge and buy this thing. Seems like an awesome deal.

What do you guys think? I'm leaning hard towards the Averatec for price and portability. I just need more info on the company.

Thanks,

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2006, 06:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I've been really happy with the HP....works great, does everything I need it to do

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2006, 02:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

The uber-portability is so cool though.

I'm just worried about getting screwed.
Old 29 Dec 2006, 04:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/sh...dv6000z_series

Old 29 Dec 2006, 06:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I have a Toshiba and I love it. Granted I've only had it for maybe a week, but I love it.
Old 29 Dec 2006, 07:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

We had an hp before our current Toshiba. The hp gave us all kinds of troubles and kept over-heating.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2007, 02:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Option 4: Toshiba Satellite (on top of my old E-Machine 17 inch brick.)

http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/...-31396&seg=HHO

12.1 inch display. 2.0 Ghz Centrino Duo proscessor. 120 gb hard drive. 2 gb of ram.

I love it.
Old 04 Jan 2007, 03:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond

Option 4: Toshiba Satellite (on top of my old E-Machine 17 inch brick.)

http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/...-31396&seg=HHO

12.1 inch display. 2.0 Ghz Centrino Duo proscessor. 120 gb hard drive. 2 gb of ram.

I love it.
I ain't a fan of the small display

Old 04 Jan 2007, 03:31 AM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph
I ain't a fan of the small display
I'm happy with it.

Portability was my biggest issue with the old one... not a problem now.