ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Need help in WWE SVR 07.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Dec 2006, 08:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Need help in WWE SVR 07.

Ok, so I'm doing a season with my created wrestler, and I've now been in a Table match twice. I've lost both of them. I'll be whippin' my opponents ass, but I can't get him on the fucking table I'll Irish Whip him towards it, and he hits it like it's a wall Then he'll be out cold on the mat, so I try to drag him to the table, doesn't work either. He either gets put over the bottom rope, or my guy drops him from dragging him so long. I try to do the 'Ultimate Control Grapple' or whatever it'called, but my guy does other moves instead

Anyone have any suggestions?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2006, 08:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Get one of their body parts to Red First, then Grapple them to the table, then when their set up, Use a Special.

they reall fucked up on the tables this Year.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2006, 09:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hehe I figured it out by making it a two player match and just whoopin up on the non-controlled wrestler

Thank you though Sin
Old 27 Dec 2006, 11:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Some of the finishers look pretty sick when used on the table,especially the FU and the Angle Slam.

When I was playing today as my CAW I did a moonsault through a table in the crowd area...man that was awesome
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2006, 12:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

table matches are fucking easy bro, you're going about it the wrong way. You have to do this:

beat your opponent around for a few minutes so that they stay down for awhile. Then run onto the announcer's desk. The opponent will almost inevitably climb onto the desk. That's when you perform a grappling move and send them through it. That'll get you the win.

If they don't follow you onto the announcer's desk though, just irish whip them into it. It's fairly easy.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2006, 02:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
table matches are fucking easy bro, you're going about it the wrong way. You have to do this:

beat your opponent around for a few minutes so that they stay down for awhile. Then run onto the announcer's desk. The opponent will almost inevitably climb onto the desk. That's when you perform a grappling move and send them through it. That'll get you the win.

If they don't follow you onto the announcer's desk though, just irish whip them into it. It's fairly easy.
I also forgot the part about it not letting me put do it through the announce table. I had a finisher stored, I got them on the announce table, but the finisher icon notification move didn't pop up Maybe I didn't have a body part red?

Anywho, I've done it so it's all good