ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

LMAO At this dumb fuck

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Dec 2006, 06:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default LMAO At this dumb fuck

This Angry nintendo Nerd Ripoff goes on a Tirade trying to convince people that WWF No mercy for the N64 sucks. a bit of a backstory, this guy, Who calls himself the Sega kid, is one of the many ANN Ripoffs who post videos about shitty games. Unlike others, who have reviewed games that Suck for purposes like controls, and such, this guy reviews games like Barney: Hide and Seek, and Crystal Pony adventure. Not only that, but He post bitchy rants whenever somebody badmouths him and says that he sucks and is a ripoff of the nerd. he even posted a video listing a bunch of Youtube posters who posted negative comments on him. he's even such a bitch, he disabled ratings and comments on this vid, for fear of having someone tell him off.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EMfIf0VSNWE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EMfIf0VSNWE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

i honestly can't help but laugh at this. No mercy IMO is one of the best Wrestling games ever. control, gameplay, and everything else works so well, and you can pull off fun matches. AI Reverses more than normal, which is a welcome change to the Usual Tackling Dummies that Smackdown has. i love that he bitches that he can't even win a match on Beginner. Fuck, i could win a match on Expert without much effort.

sigh, i want an N64 again with a glitchless No mercy now.

Last edited by Forgotten Sin; 24 Dec 2006 at 06:57 PM.
Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2006, 06:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
the true heir to hogwarts

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Maybe you two should have a chess match to determine whether the game sucks or not.
Boystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2006, 06:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I dunno, if i beat him, he'd post several Rants about how i Hurt his feelings.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2006, 09:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

He's just pissed that the game was too hard for him. And worst game ever? He needs to play Wrestlemania for the NES.

Oh and he is retarded and needs a life
David is offline   Reply With Quote