ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

TNA Impact! Game Trailer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Dec 2006, 04:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.
Default TNA Impact! Game Trailer

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="ExternalInterface" width="320" height="305">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />
<param name="movie" value="http://www.gamevideos.com:80/swf/video.swf?plylst=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamevideos.com%3 A80/video/asx%3Ffileurl%3Dgv.com.TNADebutTrailerHD_320x180.f lv%26videoid%3D7997%26usersubmitted%3Dfalse%26runt ime%3D29&amp;showlogo=false&amp;playAuto=no"/>
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<param showlogo="false"/>
<embed src="http://www.gamevideos.com:80/swf/video.swf?plylst=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamevideos.com%3 A80/video/asx%3Ffileurl%3Dgv.com.TNADebutTrailerHD_320x180.f lv%26videoid%3D7997%26usersubmitted%3Dfalse%26runt ime%3D29&amp;showlogo=false&amp;playAuto=no" swLiveConnect="true" name="ExternalInterface" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="320" height="305"></embed>
</object>

Hopefully it plays as good as it looks.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2006, 06:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Has Midway done wrestling before? It does loooook neat
Old 14 Dec 2006, 06:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

If it will have an "on fire" mode once you kick the other guys ass enough....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2006, 07:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
Has Midway done wrestling before? It does loooook neat
The were the ones who made "WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game".

I really hope this doesn't wind up like that game(however that game was also pretty fun ). I am kinda expecting them to copy what Yukes has done with the SmackDown series which is fine by me so long as they improve on the areas Yukes have been lacking in...namely CAW and Career mode.

All I want in a fucking wrestling game is the ability to play my heel character as a fucking heel. I don't care who's name and roster is on the game...you can always add in the other fed via CAW anyways.
Old 14 Dec 2006, 07:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Delusion Over Addiction

Smigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatness

The Character models look impressive...

“Joe’s gonna kill you” nice

Smigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2006, 07:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Looks great,as I expected. I just hope the whole.."On fire" thing doesn't make the game all arcadey. I want a good wrestling sim out of this thing..And with the matches TNA has..The game should be fun as hell. I'm going to pwn with Joe. Awesome.
Old 14 Dec 2006, 09:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Looks pretty sweet.

I'll defnitely have to play it once it's out.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2006, 09:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Damn it, i can't see this clip for some reason. Tried I.E and Firefox. Guess i'll wait till IGN or Gamespot put it up.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2006, 09:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
Damn it, i can't see this clip for some reason. Tried I.E and Firefox. Guess i'll wait till IGN or Gamespot put it up.
Try this link...I can't get the embedded player to work here either.

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/7997
Old 15 Dec 2006, 08:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Thanks.

The game looks awesome. I can't wait to see some more trailers and video clips for it.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2006, 03:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

it looks alright, at least it's the six-sided ring, but until they show something about gameplay and what not it's just a great graphic. The career mode will probally suck if they let Vince Russo help on any of the storyline ideas
Old 23 Dec 2006, 04:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
the true heir to hogwarts

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Bob
The were the ones who made "WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game".

I really hope this doesn't wind up like that game(however that game was also pretty fun ). I am kinda expecting them to copy what Yukes has done with the SmackDown series which is fine by me so long as they improve on the areas Yukes have been lacking in...namely CAW and Career mode.

All I want in a fucking wrestling game is the ability to play my heel character as a fucking heel. I don't care who's name and roster is on the game...you can always add in the other fed via CAW anyways.
Midway specializes in arcade games, and when I heard they were making the TNA game, I was hoping it would have that style of gameplay. Something like Wrestlemania, except it doesn't get old in a couple days.

But hey, I wouldn't mind seeing a TNA version of Smackdown, that would still be pretty cool, especially since Yukes has mastered the gameplay (I'll never forget how Smackdown 1 kicked every wrestling game's ass, and then they just kept getting better).

Either way, I don't know if I'll get this game. Wrestling games are played out, and I don't really like TNA (they don't even rank compared to WWE's competition in the '90s, and right now, ROH is probably a better company).
Boystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2006, 05:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

would be nice if it had No Mercy type control and CAW.....

I miss No Mercy

CK is offline   Reply With Quote