ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

So like...yeah...on MSN...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Nov 2006, 11:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default So like...yeah...on MSN...

...when it says that a user is MOBILE, are they still accessible through normal means of my computer?

Or to I have to have one o them fancy schmancy electric leashes to talk to him?

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2006, 11:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
...when it says that a user is MOBILE, are they still accessible through normal means of my computer?

Or to I have to have one o them fancy schmancy electric leashes to talk to him?

Late.
You should be able to send them a message. Whether or not they can respond is another story

Oh...and sometimes people change numbers and don't update their MSN settings or whatever. If that's the case, they won't get the message...for obvious reasons
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2006, 11:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Yes, it sends a text message that the other person is charged for. I never use it unless I get a text first.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2006, 12:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

it's a bitch too when someone is using AIM to text your phone...they don't realize or at least seem like they don't realize that you being fucking charge every useless text they texting you using their AIM...at least for yahoo the person with the phone have to respond for them to send another text...for AIM it's unlimited...and i think it's fucked up because you can't block it...i mean for my bday some of my bitch ass friends (like 5 of them) got on AIM and start texting me to my phone and i got over 500 text messages...and since i'm not the texting type i didn't have any text messages cover...i don't know about MSN but i think it's fuked up the way it's have no limit in AIM and even if you don't sign on AIM with your phone...they could still text you by entering your phone number...