ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

XBOX 360 core vs. premium

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Nov 2006, 05:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default XBOX 360 core vs. premium

Is the only difference the hard drive? Amazon.com is having a thanksgiving day special: Buy a core system for $100. I was thinking of buying it and then buying a 20 gig hard drive for another $100. I mean I'd spend $200 but that's still better than $450 for a regular premium system right?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2006, 05:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Is the only difference the hard drive? Amazon.com is having a thanksgiving day special: Buy a core system for $100. I was thinking of buying it and then buying a 20 gig hard drive for another $100. I mean I'd spend $200 but that's still better than $450 for a regular premium system right?
My mom was thinking about doing that. The premium system comes with a lot more than just the hard-drive.

I say just spend the money for the Premium system. You won't regret it.
Old 22 Nov 2006, 05:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
My mom was thinking about doing that. The premium system comes with a lot more than just the hard-drive.

I say just spend the money for the Premium system. You won't regret it.
Well considering the XBOX 360's will be sold out two minutes into the sale I might as awell wait
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2006, 06:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I'm thinking of grabbing 1 or 2(if they'll let me). I want one as a backup system, the other I could sell off on ebay in a few months and make my money back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 360special.JPG (22.6 KB, 11 views)
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote