ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

I just bought a 360...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2006, 04:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default I just bought a 360...

Go me.

Hopefully i'll be able to play some of you soon.
Old 17 Nov 2006, 04:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Fuck yeah!

I have Gears of War, Madden 07, Burnout Revenge, and Smackdown vs Raw 2007 if you ever want to play online.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2006, 04:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Post your gamertag and put a cool, slick little box in your sig like xer0 and I
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2006, 04:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Cool. I still have to wait.

Fucking Thanksgiving is making me spend all my money

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2006, 04:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I got GRAW, and Ridge Racer with the system. I'll probably get Madden whenever the system shows up.

Hopefully sometime next week I can hand you guys an ass kicking in Madden.
Old 17 Nov 2006, 10:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMOSEXUAL
Hopefully sometime next week I can hand you guys an ass kicking in Madden.
Damn they must really suck...

I shudder to think of how bad poor Sam must be...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2006, 11:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Damn they must really suck...

I shudder to think of how bad poor Sam must be...

Late.
You made me play a Madden game that was like 10 years old.

I wasn't use to it.
Old 17 Nov 2006, 11:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hey Reb, you remember when I beat you in Madden?
Old 18 Nov 2006, 12:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

Shit, i'll beat all of you in Madden.

I'm sorry but obese people in Madden games ALWAYS win.

Hell, look at the recent champions.

Fucking beat all of you with the Titans.

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2006, 04:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

how do you do that little gamertag box stick did you just screenshot it or something

i try to sign into that site that you got yours from and it says that my gamertag isnt valid, but on the xbox site, it works just fine

o nevermind

Last edited by Tri; 18 Nov 2006 at 04:27 AM.
Tri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2006, 04:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Corey
how do you do that little gamertag box stick did you just screenshot it or something
I remember my friend showing me. It's on the Xbox360 website and you go to your profile online and you can put it in your sig.

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2006, 08:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I can beat every single one of you with the Jets.

My Live won't work though.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2006, 04:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

yeaaaaaaah bitches
Old 19 Nov 2006, 10:07 AM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Corey
yeaaaaaaah bitches
Make it so it's clickable, like mine
Old 19 Nov 2006, 10:32 AM   #15 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

kablam-o