ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

PS3 North American Launch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Nov 2006, 04:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default PS3 North American Launch

So I just went to Wal-Mart to scope out the lines for the PS3.

The first guy in line looked like he just crawled out of his mom's basement. His obesity came complete with a greazy mop-top.

After I left there, I swung by Best Buy and Target. The first person in line at Best Buy looked normal enough. The first person in line at Target looked like a scrub. I think it was a fat broad, so she was probably dyke

Just under six hours and 40 minutes until it's released. I'll probably watch that tech channel or whatever that shows video games and shit when it gets close to midnight. Yeah, I'm a loser
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2006, 04:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Send a message via MSN to TheGame

My mom's only buying one to sell on ebay, since they're going for like 2000-3000, thats if she can get a hold of one....its insane what people will do for one of these machines..

Thanks to Duke for the banner
TheGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2006, 05:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame
My mom's only buying one to sell on ebay, since they're going for like 2000-3000, thats if she can get a hold of one....its insane what people will do for one of these machines..
I suggested my mom do that seeing as how her work isn't paying her.
Old 16 Nov 2006, 05:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

People were already lining up at Wal-Mart last night when I bought Gears of War. The cashier and I were making fun of them the entire time she was checking me out.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2006, 11:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Not to keep bagging on Sony, but their launch has been awful.

I read that the North American quantities would be down from the projected 400,000 consoles. That's in addition to the Japan quantities being cut.

I remember reading about how people thought MS's 360 launch was terrible, but it looks like GOLD compared to Sony's. Not only did MS not cut quantities, but they were also able to launch in Europe, something Sony put on the backburner until at least March.

MS showed how hard a global launch was, and they clearly had their shit together.
Old 17 Nov 2006, 11:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

People have yet to be jacked and shot for 360.

Sony's fuckin hood, G. Fuckin hood.

And it's really funny to see you post this stuff again and again yet reject the title of Fanboy.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2006, 12:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

sony fanboys straight thuggin ya heard

Ridiculous...

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2006, 11:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
People have yet to be jacked and shot for 360.

Sony's fuckin hood, G. Fuckin hood.

And it's really funny to see you post this stuff again and again yet reject the title of Fanboy.

Late.
Actually, people did get jacked for 360s last year. I don't know if anyone got shot but I know people got jacked for em.

Not a fanboy, just callin' it like I see it

If I had money, I'd cop a PS3 in a heartbeat. A fanboy wouldn't
Old 18 Nov 2006, 01:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Not to keep bagging on Sony, but their launch has been awful.

I read that the North American quantities would be down from the projected 400,000 consoles. That's in addition to the Japan quantities being cut.

I remember reading about how people thought MS's 360 launch was terrible, but it looks like GOLD compared to Sony's. Not only did MS not cut quantities, but they were also able to launch in Europe, something Sony put on the backburner until at least March.

MS showed how hard a global launch was, and they clearly had their shit together.
The 360's were aslo over heating on alot of people. So they didn't have their shit together.
Old 18 Nov 2006, 03:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMOSEXUAL
The 360's were aslo over heating on alot of people. So they didn't have their shit together.
That's common for any new hardware launch
Old 18 Nov 2006, 05:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
So I just went to Wal-Mart to scope out the lines for the PS3.

The first guy in line looked like he just crawled out of his mom's basement. His obesity came complete with a greazy mop-top.

After I left there, I swung by Best Buy and Target. The first person in line at Best Buy looked normal enough. The first person in line at Target looked like a scrub. I think it was a fat broad, so she was probably dyke

Just under six hours and 40 minutes until it's released. I'll probably watch that tech channel or whatever that shows video games and shit when it gets close to midnight. Yeah, I'm a loser
Maybe you're a loser but at least you're not an obese geek who crawled out of his mom's basement to buy a PS3
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2006, 12:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Man, they had people camped out over here and the fucking walmart got 6 ps3's! This bitch at work, she knows this dude how runs this sony store. It's like, a playstation store basically. And she copped 3 fucking ps3's. How's that shit legal? This whole thing has been a mess.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2006, 06:51 PM   #13 (permalink)

TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Send a message via MSN to TheGame

Sony is just ridiculous when it comes to shipping out their crap

Thanks to Duke for the banner
TheGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2006, 07:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame
Sony is just ridiculous when it comes to shipping out their crap
Wouldn't it make more sense to ship it out to the masses?

However by doing this you save money on the eventual recal.
Old 20 Nov 2006, 07:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

So anyone stand in line for a Wii? I actually saw a line for the Wii at my Walmart a few days ago. Crazy
David is offline   Reply With Quote