ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Pre-order PS3 and Wii this Sunday.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Oct 2006, 02:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Pre-order PS3 and Wii this Sunday.

EB Games and Gamestop had pre-orders for a limited time not too long ago and now Toys R Us will have them for those of you that want either console.

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/10/26/to...orders-sunday/

Not sure if anyone here is getting a launch PS3 or Wii or not, but here's the info just in case
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2006, 02:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

well, I will get a WII long before I get a ps3. But I'm still holding onto hope that we'll see a Gears/X-box combo for a discounted priceraying:

PS3 and it's price tag can go fuck itself. Sony, you should have seen what happened to neo-geo...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2006, 02:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I want a Wii but I am going to wait for one...maybe I'll pick it up this time next year.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2006, 03:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I'm waiting till Grand Theft Auto IV before I buy any console.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2006, 03:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
I heard it's going to be set in kansas or something this year???

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2006, 05:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^I know a Kansan I'd like dead. That could work.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2006, 05:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Fact: GTA IV will be on both the PS3 and the Xbox 360.
Fact: GTA IV isn't a timed exclusive. It comes out for both consoles at the same time.
Fact: GTA IV 360 will have substantial exclusive downloadable content.

I'm just sayin...
Old 26 Oct 2006, 05:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Fact: GTA IV isn't a timed exclusive. It comes out for both consoles at the same time.

I'm just sayin...
I just read that there's gonna be OTHER special stuff for the PS3.

Undecided yet again.
Old 26 Oct 2006, 05:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
Agreed completely. and even then, it looks like i'd rather a 360.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2006, 06:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
I just read that there's gonna be OTHER special stuff for the PS3.

Undecided yet again.
Link please?
Old 26 Oct 2006, 06:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Link please?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_IV

Towards the bottom:
Quote:
* "Rockstar North are creating a specialized game engine for PS3 that will bring GTAIV to life to a degree that PS2 games could only hint at. Specifically, they're going to be using the high data transfer bandwidth of the Cell CPU, RSX GPU, and Blu-ray Disc to use several streams of game info simultaneously. The game's city - unfortunately yet to be even hinted at - will still be free roaming and seamless, but broken down into smaller, more deatailed areas at the engine level, into which the game designers are going to be able to pour more textures, more object variety, and tons of details (such as discarded soda cans with their own physics), just for starters. The goal is a city that's less repetitive and where everything - and everyone - looks and acts more like they would in the real world on every level."

* According to an unknown source close to Rockstar North, the PS3 will be getting exclusive downloadable maps via the internet service. Players would be able to download chunks of areas and add them to the existing map without any loading.
Old 26 Oct 2006, 06:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Interesting.

Thank you, Trev
Old 26 Oct 2006, 07:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:

I'm just sayin...
Theres lots of rumors too that they will have equal download content (of the same shit, I know Trev posted different content, but it may be the same) so even though it says 360 only it may change. So I'm still waiting till like August before I purchase a new system