ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Weird Connection Problem..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Oct 2006, 06:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Weird Connection Problem..

Ok..So anytime I open up something like Ares or Limewire,and have downloads running..My connection in my internet browsers comes to a complete stop. Like..It litterally won't open up a thing..But I know my connection is solid because my downloads go at a fine speed. It does this for IE,Firefox and Opera. I don't know why I can download stuff in Ares at a high speed,yet my Internet Browsers won't move an inch..

Any help?..
Old 25 Oct 2006, 06:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Ok..So anytime I open up something like Ares or Limewire,and have downloads running..My connection in my internet browsers comes to a complete stop. Like..It litterally won't open up a thing..But I know my connection is solid because my downloads go at a fine speed. It does this for IE,Firefox and Opera. I don't know why I can download stuff in Ares at a high speed,yet my Internet Browsers won't move an inch..

Any help?..
your downloading program is eating up all your bandwidth
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2006, 06:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Simple Enough.
Old 25 Oct 2006, 06:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Simple Enough.
there should be settings you can adjust in the program you use that will allow you to set how much bandwidth the program can use
Old 25 Oct 2006, 08:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

It's not even that..Even when I don't hardly have a download going my broswers lag like crazy..It's like the actual program is slowing it down,not any bandwidth I'm using..But then I do a speedtest with the program running and I get an excellent result. I don't get it.

Last edited by The_One; 25 Oct 2006 at 08:48 PM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2006, 01:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
It's not even that..Even when I don't hardly have a download going my broswers lag like crazy..It's like the actual program is slowing it down,not any bandwidth I'm using..But then I do a speedtest with the program running and I get an excellent result. I don't get it.
are other people downloading from you?

You can also limit their bandwidth