ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

MC Chris Disses KH2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Oct 2006, 04:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default MC Chris Disses KH2

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZsDUSxK5Fs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZsDUSxK5Fs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

MC Chris (Best known as MC Pee Pants from ATHF) Disses Kingdom hearts while Praising RE 4.

"JUMP GYPSY, C'mon JUMP!"

Last edited by Forgotten Sin; 23 Oct 2006 at 08:19 PM.
Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2006, 04:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I went to his show in Lawrence (about 20 mins from Topeka) He's hilarious. He did this little bit before he sang Kingdom Farts. I love MC Chris.
Old 23 Oct 2006, 07:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

That was great. Makes me wanna play RE4 again
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2006, 07:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

MC Chris is the fuckin man. He was also Hesh on Sea Lab 2021 and they even did an episode featuring one of his early songs (Fett's Vette).

Knowing is Half the Hassle is probably his best CD.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2006, 08:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
That was great. Makes me wanna play RE4 again
same here. luckily i rented it anyways.

"Bitch this ain't a cutscene! Press A! Press A!"

Last edited by Forgotten Sin; 23 Oct 2006 at 08:20 PM.
Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2006, 10:07 PM   #6 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0
MC Chris is the fuckin man. He was also Hesh on Sea Lab 2021 and they even did an episode featuring one of his early songs (Fett's Vette).

Knowing is Half the Hassle is probably his best CD.
Yeah I bought all of them at the concert. I also like his newest one. I didnt like eating is not cheating as much as those other two.
Old 23 Oct 2006, 10:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardy
Yeah I bought all of them at the concert. I also like his newest one. I didnt like eating is not cheating as much as those other two.
I didn't realize the new one was out until tonight...I just heard Wiid.

Eating's Not Cheating had some classics on it(Tractor Beam and Evergreens for example), but overall it was a weak CD compared to his other 2.
Old 25 Oct 2006, 10:30 PM   #8 (permalink)

Yeah as soon as I heard wiid i thought of a friend of mine. Can I DL is first CD online somewhere?
Old 25 Oct 2006, 10:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardy
Yeah as soon as I heard wiid i thought of a friend of mine. Can I DL is first CD online somewhere?
Sure do...http://www.mcchris.com

They couldn't sell the 1st CD because of uncleared samples and because of Fetts Vette.

I got Dungeon Master of Ceremonies...and I'm kinda disappointed. His flow is top notch...but they tried too hard to recreate the sound of the 1st CD. Plus there's way too many singing parts...he's much better when he's just rhyming over a tight beat IMO.

Wiid is by far the best song on there.
Old 26 Oct 2006, 02:02 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0
Sure do...http://www.mcchris.com

They couldn't sell the 1st CD because of uncleared samples and because of Fetts Vette.

I got Dungeon Master of Ceremonies...and I'm kinda disappointed. His flow is top notch...but they tried too hard to recreate the sound of the 1st CD. Plus there's way too many singing parts...he's much better when he's just rhyming over a tight beat IMO.

Wiid is by far the best song on there.
Sweet thanks man. Yeah i know what you mean. Yeah wiid and FTW are my two favorites on that cd.