ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Xbox 360 question...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Oct 2006, 08:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default Xbox 360 question...

So I just got Madden '07.

Only problem is it's for the original Xbox, and not the 360, seeing as how I don't have a 360 yet.

So my question is, seeing as how I'm getting the Xbox with the hard-drive so I can play my original Xbox games on my 360, when I get Live for the 360, will I be able to play against people who have Madden for the 360, with my copy for the original?

Also, I've already heard this, but I'm just confirming, I can use franchise teams in online play right? Because I've got a Lions team thats about a year or two away from greatness.
Old 19 Oct 2006, 09:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm not even sure if you'll be able to play your the regular version on your 360.

The 360 isn't fully backwards compatible.

In order to play Xbox games on the 360, they have to create emulation software that updates on your system when you put an Xbox game in the 360. Obviously that takes time, money and resources to do, so I doubt that the new sports games are BC. I could be wrong on this though.

I'll see if I can find a BC list for you.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2006, 09:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
I'm not even sure if you'll be able to play your the regular version on your 360.

The 360 isn't fully backwards compatible.

In order to play Xbox games on the 360, they have to create emulation software that updates on your system when you put an Xbox game in the 360. Obviously that takes time, money and resources to do, so I doubt that the new sports games are BC. I could be wrong on this though.

I'll see if I can find a BC list for you.
Thanks. I'm still looking forward to playing you on Madden.
Old 19 Oct 2006, 09:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Oh here you go...

Backwards Compatibility List

Oh, it should also be noted that in order to get the software updates, you need to be connected to the internet and have a Live account (Gold or Silver).
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote