ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

WWE SVR07 Xbox 360 Demo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Sep 2006, 11:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default WWE SVR07 Xbox 360 Demo.

So I just finished playing a couple matches and it's pretty badass.

It only has exhibition one on one with no manager mode for the demo. You can choose between HHH and Kane, and the only arena is Raw.

When it first loaded, it gave me the option to watch tutorial videos since the controls have changed, or I could "tough it out". I chose to tough it out and Kane beat me pretty easily Then I went back and watched the tutorials and it definitely made it easier

This game definitely won't be for "button mashers" with the new control system, which will take some getting used to. My second match, I beat Kane, and actually busted his ugly face open. The blood looked pretty fuckin badass. I hit him with the predigree a couple times, and it looked great as well.

The entrances looked awesome as well and were spot on (HHH's is pre-DX).

This is a definite must buy for me. The only problem is that it comes out in November I believe, but I'll probably have to wait until Christmas
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Sep 2006, 11:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

whered you play the demo at? was it on that thing you sent me the message about?
Old 28 Sep 2006, 12:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri
whered you play the demo at? was it on that thing you sent me the message about?
Hehe yes

When you turn on your console, does it boot directly into the game?

If so, just press the big 360 logo button in the middle of the controller and go to the dashboard. From there you can go to the Marketplace. That's in the first 'blade'...there are four different ones.

First blade: Xbox Live -- Here you can access messages from people on your friends list, your friends list, and the Marketplace.

Second blade: Games -- Here you can view your gaming achievements, the Arcade, downloaded game demos and trailers and other media downloaded via the Marketplace.

Third blade: Media -- Here you can access media that you have put on the console such as music, pics, videos and you can also access the Media Center (XP PCs only), which allows you to stream content from your computer directly to your console.

Fourth Blade: System -- Here you can access the console settings (like having it boot directly to the dashboard as opposed to the game in the tray), family settings, your hard drive memory, and network settings.

So yeah, there's so much stuff on the Marketplace, a lot of it is free, like demos and game trailers. It's so fucking awesome.

There's also stuff to download using Microsoft Points, such as the full arcade game versions, picture packs, and dashboard themes.

Have fun with your new console, Tri
Old 28 Sep 2006, 12:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

awesome

nba live looks amazing, gameplay seems pretty much the same from the last few years, theres a few glitches (mainly ive seen with dunks) but i still have a good time playing it. id say rent it before you buy cuz it may be hit or miss with most people
Old 28 Sep 2006, 09:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Tri you got a 360?

And I want a snapalope license
Old 28 Sep 2006, 09:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
Tri you got a 360?

And I want a snapalope license
Haha Tri texted me when he got it and was asking for game suggestions

We also made our Snapalope hunting licenses together
Old 28 Sep 2006, 09:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I want a 360...but I gotta get this damn tooth pulled first.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Sep 2006, 09:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Haha Tri texted me when he got it and was asking for game suggestions

We also made our Snapalope hunting licenses together

I've been dumped
Old 29 Sep 2006, 12:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

you angered me by not trusting me on the whole TO thing dont consider it being dumped, consider it me needing space
Old 29 Sep 2006, 02:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Well come on, it wasn't listed on my ESPN mobile so why should I have believed you?

I mean shit that would be a HUGE story, and it wasn't even listed.

Plus you said you were talking about it for an hour with stick, and it wasn't on my phone yet. I had many reasons not to believe it
Old 29 Sep 2006, 04:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

you shoulda believed it cuz im your friend and i said it
Old 29 Sep 2006, 04:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Yeah but you've tried to trick me before

I did believe you in my heart, but I didn't wanna get punk'd so I just said you were lieing till I saw the proof
Old 29 Sep 2006, 04:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

Tri, you play Live and not 2K7?

I'm ashamed.

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2006, 11:57 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

sweet...tri has joined the light side of the force.....welcome my friend

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2006, 03:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

shaneicus, whats your gamertag thing

and for some reason, i just dont dig the 2k series. maybe im just a creature of habbit and have been playing the live series for a while and dont wanna give it up. who knows SHUT UP HIGHLIGHT, I LIKE LIVE

bastard