ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

X06 and Xbox Live Marketplace are "Bringing It Home"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Sep 2006, 09:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default X06 and Xbox Live Marketplace are "Bringing It Home"

WOW, there has been soooooo much content to download on the XBL Marketplace since the Tokyo Game Show started last week, and up through Microsoft's X06 in Barcelona.

I don't even know if I can remember everything I've downloaded, but I'll try.

Trailers

Assassin's Creed trailer -- Looks amazing. I can't wait for this come out.

Lost Odyssey trailer -- Looks awesome. It's an RPG, so I don't know if I'll get it or not.

Splinter Cell Double Agent trailer -- Looks sweet as hell. This comes out on my birthday, and I'll have it.

Rainbow Six Vegas trailer -- Another awesome looking title. I'll try to get it, hopefully for Christmas.

Bioshock trailer -- WOW, this was insane.

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men trailer -- Badass looking game.

Halo Wars trailer -- This looked great.

Need For Speed Carbon trailer -- Didn't show much, but it was sweet.
PGR4 trailer - Same as above.

Sonic The Hedgehog trailer -- Next Gen Sonic looks awesome.

Demos

WWE SVR07 demo -- It just finished downloading, but I'll be sure to update about how it looks and how it plays.

Sonic The Hedgehog demo -- Looks gorgeous. The controls are a bit awkward, but I could probably get used to them.

F.E.A.R. demo -- It was cool. I don't think I'll get it though.

There's so much more stuff on there that I didn't download as well. The Marketplace is such a great gaming innovation and Microsoft implements it so damn well.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Sep 2006, 08:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men trailer -- Badass looking game.

WWE is SO fucking suing