ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

WHICH XBOX 360 BUNDLE DO I GET?!?!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Sep 2006, 09:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri
Default WHICH XBOX 360 BUNDLE DO I GET?!?!?

WHICH IS THE GOOD ONE THAT HAS ALL THE GOOD STUFF, HUH
Old 22 Sep 2006, 09:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

The premium console for $399.99.

Premium Features
20 GB Hard Drive
Wireless Controller
Xbox Live Headset
One month free subscription for Xbox Live Gold
Component cables

Core Features
No Hard Drive
Wired Controller
Standard A/V cables
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2006, 09:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

is that the like top level one? the premium one i mean
Old 22 Sep 2006, 10:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

The premium pack is the one to get. Hopefully I'll be getting mine here within the next month.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2006, 10:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

premium it is i'll be glad to kick both your asses in madden and smackdown (if yall get it) too
Old 22 Sep 2006, 10:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri
premium it is i'll be glad to kick both your asses in madden and smackdown (if yall get it) too
Hey rich Uncle Tri...wanna buy one for me too?
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2006, 10:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

you can have my original xbox if you want
Old 22 Sep 2006, 10:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri
I'll take it.

I could always find use for another modded XBox.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2006, 11:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri
really?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2006, 02:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

lemme really think about it, but i'll let you know once i get my 360
Old 23 Sep 2006, 01:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri
I'm like 99.9% positive that I'll have Xbox Live by my birthday (October 19th).

I'm hoping to get WWE SVR07 for Christmas from Cyn. If she doesn't get it for me then, I'll buy it my damn self
Old 23 Sep 2006, 03:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

ok i need help again

people with more patience, a better eye, and a better understanding of ebay, take a look at this for me

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOP-XBOX-360-X-T...QQcmdZViewItem

that seems too good to be true, i need opinions on if it is
Old 23 Sep 2006, 04:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Like I told you on MSN, I'm skeptical because they list Frame City Killer as a game. Development stopped on that game, so take that for what it's worth.

Also, three extra wireless controllers is $150, the wireless network adaptor is $100, a memory unit is $40 I think, the faceplate is probably $15-$20, Play & Charge kit is $20, rechargable battery is like $15, Xbox Live is $50, and I'm not sure how much a 1 year replacement plan runs. Just in the extra peripherals, you're looking at an extra $290 at least, maybe even more, worth of stuff. I dunno how the guy can sell it all at that price, unless it's HOT merch

Like they always say, buyer beware
Old 23 Sep 2006, 04:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

im nervous i really dont care about the games, the thing that really tempts me is the 3 extra controllers. gahh, i just dont know
Old 23 Sep 2006, 09:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

fuck me...I WANT THAT FUCKING DEAL

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote