ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Saints Row [Xbox 360]

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Aug 2006, 02:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Saints Row [Xbox 360]

It comes out tomorrow, and I'm getting it as soon as I get off work at 2:00.

Here's a review that I got. For all you GTA fans, you should check it out

http://gamepro.com/microsoft/xbox360...ws/79588.shtml

Damn I can't wait to pop this game into my 360 tomorrow afternoon
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2006, 05:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

It does look cool...and I like the customization options that it has...but I'm still thinking I would be disappointed paying $60 for this. When I buy my 360 here in a few months if there's a used copy I can grab on the cheap I'll pick it up.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2006, 01:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

a lot of reviews from people say its not very good and its too gtaish and has shit graphics for being on the 360...is it true?
Old 30 Aug 2006, 02:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I have to buy it regardless.....even though the aiming system seems to be the type i fucking hate

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2006, 02:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
a lot of reviews from people say its not very good and its too gtaish and has shit graphics for being on the 360...is it true?
So far I think it's great. I think the graphics are great, gameplay is great, and of course it's "GTAish" because it's the same genre lol. I can't compare to GTA since I've never played it, but this game is fun as hell
Old 03 Sep 2006, 09:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

The game is much better than GTA, I think. The graphics are ok for the gameplay... the cut scenes are amazing though. I love it.
Old 03 Sep 2006, 09:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Yeah this game is awesome.

I made a fuckin tight ass ride. My character looks like a badass too.

The missions and activities are fun as hell. I played it for like 8-10 hours yesterday.
Old 04 Sep 2006, 08:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Yeah this game is awesome.

I made a fuckin tight ass ride. My character looks like a badass too.

The missions and activities are fun as hell. I played it for like 8-10 hours yesterday.
I finished all the Carnales missions the other day. I've made some pretty sick rides too. The garage is the shit. I'm not gonna lie, I have been using the money cheat which makes the game a lot more fun.
Old 04 Sep 2006, 09:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Well I have to rent this then when I get my 360. It looked awesome, but I know it is.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2006, 11:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
I finished all the Carnales missions the other day. I've made some pretty sick rides too. The garage is the shit. I'm not gonna lie, I have been using the money cheat which makes the game a lot more fun.
Haha nice. I haven't used any cheats yet. I've been holding off on doing that cuz I wanna beat it without using them. After I beat it, I might use them though

Oh, I've only completed something like 18% of the game.
Old 04 Sep 2006, 07:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam

I'm at around 39%, I think.
Old 04 Sep 2006, 07:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
I'm at around 39%, I think.
Damn

I just had a nice long session, and I'm up to 25%.

So far I've found 10 of the CDs to unlock one song. I've done about three or four tags I think as well.

Did you get your copy from Circuit City and get the Saints Row faceplate for free like I did?
Old 04 Sep 2006, 08:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Damn

I just had a nice long session, and I'm up to 25%.

So far I've found 10 of the CDs to unlock one song. I've done about three or four tags I think as well.

Did you get your copy from Circuit City and get the Saints Row faceplate for free like I did?
Heh... nah I rented it from Blockbuster. I'm gonna buy it when I can scrape together the cash. EB Games had a deal where if you trade in two games 360 games you can get one 360 game for $10. My step brother turned in NBA 2k6 and Madden 06 and got Saints Row.

I haven't started the Westide Rollerz strand yet. I finished Los Carnales and I'm just finishing up the last Vice Kings Stronghold. Are there any recognizeable songs that you can unlock? I know maybe one or two songs on the radio, but other than that I have no idea.
Old 04 Sep 2006, 08:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Heh... nah I rented it from Blockbuster. I'm gonna buy it when I can scrape together the cash. EB Games had a deal where if you trade in two games 360 games you can get one 360 game for $10. My step brother turned in NBA 2k6 and Madden 06 and got Saints Row.

I haven't started the Westide Rollerz strand yet. I finished Los Carnales and I'm just finishing up the last Vice Kings Stronghold. Are there any recognizeable songs that you can unlock? I know maybe one or two songs on the radio, but other than that I have no idea.
I've been playing a little of each territory.

The only song I've unlocked is one by Aisha It's a pretty good RnB song.
Old 06 Sep 2006, 01:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
I finished Los Carnales.
Since you finished it, is there any specific way to beat the last mission at the airport? Those fuckers with the RPGs are so fuckin hard to kill for me The one time I did kill them all, I didn't realize we were chasing the plane because I was facing backward trying to blow up the cars chasing us