ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Two Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Aug 2006, 08:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Two Questions

How can I get Auto CAD or a similar program for... not money?

How hard is it to use?

Thanks,

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2006, 09:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I used AutoCad 2006 in my CAD class last year. I'm not sure if you can get it for free though. However, there is this other program, ProDesktop, you can get for free. Most companies actually use something similar to ProDesktop.

I liked AutoCad better than PD. Both are fairly easy to use though.
Old 25 Aug 2006, 09:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Fuck AutoCAD...I fucking hated dealing with stupid fucking engineers that would come to me demanding I fix their stupid AutoCAD issues when it quit working because they fucked their PC up.

Get AutoCAD...it is the best...but I would never want to use it myself. Fucking program is way too big and complicated for me to bother fucking around with.

I'll send you a PM when I get home.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2006, 09:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0
Fuck AutoCAD...I fucking hated dealing with stupid fucking engineers that would come to me demanding I fix their stupid AutoCAD issues when it quit working because they fucked their PC up.

Get AutoCAD...it is the best...but I would never want to use it myself. Fucking program is way too big and complicated for me to bother fucking around with.

I didn't think AutoCAD was too complicated. I thought it was really simple actually.
Old 25 Aug 2006, 09:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I didn't think AutoCAD was too complicated. I thought it was really simple actually.
There's a LOT of advanced shit I'm sure your teachers didn't get into...plus you were using AutoCAD 2006. When I first started we still had AutoCAD Release 14 that our engineers were using. They started making the program more user friendly with AutoCAD 2002 but there's still a LOT of little things that can go wrong with it and from an IT support aspect the program sucked donkey dick.
Old 25 Aug 2006, 09:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
There's a LOT of advanced shit I'm sure your teachers didn't get into...plus you were using AutoCAD 2006. When I first started we still had AutoCAD Release 14 that our engineers were using. They started making the program more user friendly with AutoCAD 2002 but there's still a LOT of little things that can go wrong with it and from an IT support aspect the program sucked donkey dick.
Yeah.

http://www.milanareaschools.org/~jda...990%20ihsa.pdf

That's as complicated as we ever got. I've done that drawing on AutoCAD in both 3-views and Iso. views though.
Old 25 Aug 2006, 09:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:

Hey...could you copy me in on that??

Pretty please??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2006, 07:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Hey Trev...please IM me about this on MSN so I'll see it after work. I forgot about it last night and don't want to again tonight. It will be a bit later tho...got a UFC party to throw first.
Old 27 Aug 2006, 05:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I'll try tomorrow... my schedule has been fucked lately.

Thanks for the help man. Most appreciated.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote