ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 (replica) side by side comparison.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Aug 2006, 06:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 (replica) side by side comparison.

Clicky Clicky~!

PlayStation 3 is hideous, while Xbox 360 is damn sexy.

What do you all think?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2006, 06:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Send a message via MSN to TheGame

I need to get myself a 360 and yes that xbox is damn sexy.

Thanks to Duke for the banner
TheGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2006, 07:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

The PS3 isn't hideous.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2006, 07:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill
The PS3 isn't hideous.
It looks like it ate a PS2...kinda reminiscent of how a snake eats its prey
Old 11 Aug 2006, 07:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

the ps3 looks like it was a rejected arari design. It's fucking ugly. It came from the 80's. How the hell could sony fuck up so big with this. It's too ugly, it's too expensive.
I hated the xbox, but holy shit, sony has really pissed me off with this thing.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2006, 08:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Delusion Over Addiction

Smigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatness

Despite having (and loving my) 360, I actually prefer the design of the PS3. Im still not gonna buy one though.

Smigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2006, 08:30 PM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
PlayStation 3 is hideous
you're hideous
Old 11 Aug 2006, 08:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

^^^Come back of the year

But I have to admit despite being a PS fan Xbox 360 looks much better.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2006, 09:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom
^^^Come back of the year

But I have to admit despite being a PS fan Xbox 360 looks much better.
She doesn't mean it. Kara loves me
Old 11 Aug 2006, 10:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I really don't think it's all that bad. Could be better, sure.

I'm not a big fan of either design really. The Revolution (I refuse to call it by it's shitty new name) is the most attractive of the three.

EDIT - PS3 looks better in silver: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...at_E3_2006.jpg
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2006, 10:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Generic looking Bose-like design + Spiderman font + a bunch of unproven and hardly tested hardware = PS3

I can't wait for the bugs to start coming out.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2006, 10:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0
Generic looking Bose-like design + Spiderman font + a bunch of unproven and hardly tested hardware = PS3

I can't wait for the bugs to start coming out.
LOL, gonna be hilarious watching the Xbox 360 fanboys mocking the PS3 fanboys with all the issues, kinda like the PS3 fanboys did for the overblown overheating problems with the 360
Old 11 Aug 2006, 10:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
LOL, gonna be hilarious watching the Xbox 360 fanboys mocking the PS3 fanboys with all the issues, kinda like the PS3 fanboys did for the overblown overheating problems with the 360

PS4 will kick so much more ass than the Xbox (Insert Random Number Here).

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2006, 12:29 AM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

By this time next year, one of them will be hooked up to my TV in my basement...so I'm not really interested in how either of them look.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2006, 02:56 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
By this time next year, BOTH of them will be hooked up to my TV in my basement...so I'm not really interested in how either of them look.

Late.
Better

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote