ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Anyone know how to get more virtual memory?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jul 2006, 09:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Anyone know how to get more virtual memory?

My computer is low on virtual memory so that's why it's being slow appearently. What do I deleteor what do I do to get virtual memory high again?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2006, 02:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

How much RAM do you have?
Its time to upgrade...

Also..check your hard drive, you might wanna consider defragging and/or purging some shit you don't actualy need.
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2006, 02:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAP
How much RAM do you have?
Its time to upgrade...

Also..check your hard drive, you might wanna consider defragging and/or purging some shit you don't actualy need.
I defragment about once a week. I haven't heard of purging before. How do I do that?
Old 16 Jul 2006, 11:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
I defragment about once a week. I haven't heard of purging before. How do I do that?
purge=delete

get rid of the stuff you don't actually need or use

then defrag again
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2006, 11:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAP
purge=delete

get rid of the stuff you don't actually need or use

then defrag again
makes sense. I think I'll restore my comp back to factory settings but what I really need to know is how to write programs to a blank cd