ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

PWF Helpdesk
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jan 2006, 06:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.
Default PWF Helpdesk

This thread is for any assistance you may need with your PC or console. This serves 2 purposes...

1. It keeps there from being too many "I need help" threads and should keep the forum a little cleaner.

2. If someone needs help they can read the thread first to see if there have been any resolved issues similar to theirs and if so they can follow those steps. This saves me from having to type the same thing out every few months.

Old 04 Feb 2006, 05:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

What is this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.JPG (83.4 KB, 28 views)
Old 04 Feb 2006, 05:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Its an external peripheral you have hooked up to the computer. Could be a scanner, USB memory key, etc...

Certain mobos are funky and show the SATA HDD as a removable device too.
Old 04 Feb 2006, 06:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
What is this?
Why are you talking to a *****?
Old 04 Feb 2006, 06:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy Black
Why are you talking to a *****?
Because my friend is retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0n
Its an external peripheral you have hooked up to the computer. Could be a scanner, USB memory key, etc...

Certain mobos are funky and show the SATA HDD as a removable device too.
How do I make it so its not removeable?
Old 04 Feb 2006, 09:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
How do I make it so its not removeable?
You just deal with it. I believe there is a way to shut off that icon somewhere in that window...but its not really that big of a deal so I never really fucked with it.

Its a totally normal function of Windows.
Old 05 Feb 2006, 10:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0n
You just deal with it. I believe there is a way to shut off that icon somewhere in that window...but its not really that big of a deal so I never really fucked with it.

Its a totally normal function of Windows.
Alright, cool. I'll just leave it alone, then.
Old 08 Jun 2006, 03:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Why can't I get the God damn plug-ins (Windows Media,QuickTime,Shockwave,Flash,etc) to work on Opera?..According to Opera,I have all the files and they're in the right spot.
Old 08 Jun 2006, 04:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

I'm not sure what's going on with this One. Have you tried completely removing Opera from your system and reinstalling it?

http://www.opera.com/download/index.dml?ver=9.0b

That's Opera 9.0 Beta 2, the most current version as of May 23, 2006. Maybe that will fix it.
Old 08 Jun 2006, 04:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It works now..Thanks. I like Opera the most out of all the browsers..But I couldn't use it because of that..Now..I can.
Old 08 Jun 2006, 05:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Glad I could be of help.

I love Opera...so fast...so sleek...its perfection only matched by Safari.
Old 08 Jun 2006, 06:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

Is there such a thing where some Video game companys make discs that are more fragile than others and don't display it?

You down with RTT?
Old 08 Jun 2006, 06:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

When CD's are made sometimes there can be a defect in the manufacturing process that can make the plastic more fragile then it should be. When that happens the game companies will usually send you a new CD, but they may charge you $10 or so depending on how long you've had the game(they'll require a receipt from you as well).
Old 08 Jun 2006, 06:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

Thanks X.

You down with RTT?
Old 16 Jun 2006, 04:45 PM   #15 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
This thread is for any assistance you may need with your PC or console. This serves 2 purposes...

1. It keeps there from being too many "I need help" threads and should keep the forum a little cleaner.

2. If someone needs help they can read the thread first to see if there have been any resolved issues similar to theirs and if so they can follow those steps. This saves me from having to type the same thing out every few months.

How come my cup holder keeps breaking. Why won't they make stronger cup holders?

My Cars.
Closed Thread