ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Online Gaming Connection

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Aug 2008, 09:52 PM   #46 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H
Around what time, Glue?
Shit...the wife's gonna be gone to Buffalo with her friend and my kids go to sleep by 9. After that, I'm available until about 12:30 ish.

If you're free in that window of time, let me know.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2008, 09:56 PM   #47 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Shit, we can get it popping about 8-ish, does that work for you?

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2008, 10:54 PM   #48 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H
Shit, we can get it popping about 8-ish, does that work for you?
I can let the kids stay up late...or I could put 'em to bed early...

I miss having a life and wanting to be at the bar by 9 on Saturday...

Not a problem.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2008, 03:31 AM   #49 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

djxer0 on PSN if any of you PS3 owners want to add me
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2009, 01:17 AM   #50 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

STICKzophrenic on PSN
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2011, 02:54 AM   #51 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

rochan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Online Gaming Connection

I'm just pissed at myself for blowing the game. I was up by two touchdowns at one point. If enough people seem interested I'll keep a cross reference of PWF usernames -> Xfire usernames in the first post of this thread.
rochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2011, 06:18 AM   #52 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

kindy is on a distinguished road

I'm pissed I blew MY TWO TD lead as well. I was driving to go up by THREE TDs and fumbled and you returned it for a TD Xfire allows you to build a buddy list much like MSN and AOL, but its built around gaming. You can launch your PC games from inside Xfire as well as browse for and set favorite servers. If you like playing with your friends you can right click their name if they are in game and select "Join Game" and it will open the game and take you to the server they're playing on.
kindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2016, 06:18 AM   #53 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

LarryCraft is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0 View Post
Me, but I can't until later tonight.
It seemed that the thread is outdated? Or this is a glitch?
LarryCraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2016, 06:24 AM   #54 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

LarryCraft is on a distinguished road

Challenges?) Hm, my last challenge was when I bet $50 on finali of Euro 2016 for France, but they lost. It was the last chqallenge
LarryCraft is offline   Reply With Quote