ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

WCW vs. nWo World Tour Frustration

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Oct 2002, 05:51 PM   #1 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough
Question WCW vs. nWo World Tour Frustration

I picked this game up this week for my n64 for 2 bucks in perfect condition. While Revenge is definantly better, this is still a cool game with wrestlers who aren't in the other one like Syxx, Steven Regal, and Ric Flair. Now the first thing I wanted to do was to get the secret characters on the game whci include people like DDP and Macho Man. So I defeated the league challenges to get them and they're now on my roster and I can play as them. Well, that was cool untill I turned off my n64 and turned back on to find that the secret characters are gone again and it does this every time I turn it off. Well, ok I thought, I'll just have to play this game with my game-shark. Well I hook up my game-shark to the cart and there are two sets of codes entitled WCW vs. NWO and WCW vs. NWO 1.1. I guess two versions of the game were released. I try the unlock secret characters code under WCW vs. NWO and it doesn't work. I look under the codes for WCW vs. NWO 1.1 and there is no code to unlock secret characters but the code for max spirit works in this set as oposed to the other set when I start the game. Starting to get frustrated I look online and find Gameshark codes you put in yourself to unlock the characters for both WCW/NWO 1.0 and 1.1. I type in 3 of these codes exactly and start the game with them. And guess what? The characters are still not unlocked.

This is really pissing me off. I don't want to have to defeat a league challenge everytime I want to play as Macho Man or DDP. Does anyone have a solution for this or some advice? And also how do you tell the difference between wheter I have version 1.0 or 1.1 of the game. I suspect I have 1.1 since some of the codes for that on my gameshark work, but I'm not sure.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Oct 2002, 08:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

Breaking is on a distinguished road

Well when I first got it I was having the same problem, but then I bought a memory card and I saved the game. Then I turned it off to see if it saved correctly then I saw it saved my wrestlers like DDP, Macho Man, Glacier, and all the secrets to unlocked. So that's how I saved it but I don't know about the gameshark. So I hope this helps.
Breaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Oct 2002, 09:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Just save it to your memory card. By the way, don't even bother using the Game Shark. It just fucks everything up.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Oct 2002, 10:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Jeze, I didn't even notice the save option. Thanks for the tip.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2002, 12:34 AM   #5 (permalink)

Breaking is on a distinguished road

No Problem.
Breaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2002, 04:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

by now you know get a memory card...as for the game shark code deal, well there were two games realeased on the 64 one was WCW NWO world tour and i forget the second one back it's about the same just updated, but it was before revenge...so the gameshark code is probally for that game
Old 18 Oct 2002, 10:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
afficial

You got it for only 2 bucks? That's amazing.. that game kicks ass!