ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

WWE Day of Reckoning

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Sep 2004, 11:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default WWE Day of Reckoning

Well,I bought the game today at Best Buy for 50$ but it was definitely worth the money.

The story mode is great and I already got my guy up to Raw,but you're able to choose what show you want to be on,obviously I chose Raw.Some of the matches do have special stipulations but not like the ones you think,you have to do certain moves to your opponent to pass on in the rankings.

One of the bad things about the game is you're not allowed to GO BACKSTAGE! Goddamn it! That is the one thing they are still messing up on with the WWE games for Cube.

I still have no idea who my champs are or if they even show the belt on the guy(unlike the last two Wrestlmania games).

The CAW is cool and real easy to use,the entrance themes are mostly the current ones used by the superstars,the default ones are done by bands like Breaking Benjamin(Which is one I'm currently using),Tantric,Zebrahead,and Anthrax.

You may want to to wait a little while for the price to go down for it but if you are like me and absolutely can't wait then I suggest you go get it.

I give it a 10/10,even though you can't go backstage I still think it's an awesome game and most definitely better than WMX8 and WMXIX.\

I don't think it's better than HCTP,at least on there you can go backstage.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2004, 01:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Its got great game play....its the hands down best wrestling game since No Mercy.

CAW is awesome, Story is pretty cool, Game Play as mentioned is great...

if you like wrestling games then you need this game
Old 02 Sep 2004, 02:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i gave it a try at microplay, since i don't own a gamecube. i like the controls and gameplay. And if i ever get a GC, this is definitely on my list.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2004, 03:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Are you kidding me?

It's a piece of shit.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2004, 05:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter Magavin
Are you kidding me?

It's a piece of shit.

Please explain to me how it's a "piece of shit"

I would really like to know
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2004, 05:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Quote:
Are you kidding me?

It's a piece of shit.
Probally doesn't have enough money for a 'cube
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2004, 05:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
Are you kidding me?

It's a piece of shit.
I'm guessing you didn't play it, because it really isn't shit.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2004, 03:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Are you kidding me?

It's a piece of shit.
...dumbass.

If it came out for PS2 I'd get it... but I'm starting to not care for wrestling games anymore due to the shitty quality of wrestling... but I ain't gonna rush out and buy a cube just so I can play it.
Old 03 Sep 2004, 04:11 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Are you kidding me?

It's a piece of shit.

Delusional bastard. If anything is a piece of shit...its you, please die now.

Really, I respect the ammount of self control the mods have displayed in the case of Assfuck the Wonder Tard , however enough is enough....someone kill him

I will send you money and booze....just please....kill him
Old 03 Sep 2004, 11:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Gamecube may not quite measure up to PS2 or XBOX but that doesnt mean the gamecube is a "piece of shit". Look at the Resident Evil games or Metroid Prime. Day of Reckoning does sound like a good game though. I have a PS2 though so i will probably buy SD! vs. Raw.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2004, 11:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Well, I was thinking about buying this and thanks to the reviews posted here I will. Thank you, all of you.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2004, 11:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

LMFAO! All you damn gamecube nerds are mad cause I offended your game. I played it at my friends house and it was a BIG dissapointment.

So, Kurt, Sub, Highlight, Jay, and Sin. Fuck you all. I have a right to my opinion. Wait tell SD vs. Raw comes out, your be seeing things my way.
Old 03 Sep 2004, 11:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I bought it and I think it's awesome.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2004, 11:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Dude it has so many clitches. Like we where playing season, and Batista was pissed that we help him win a match so. then the next day Evolution kicked his ass and kicked him out. BUT the next week it was Ric Flair kicked out of the group.

And the Bashams where the tag champs of RAW. It's all confusing.
Old 03 Sep 2004, 11:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

*glitches.