ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

some interesting "did You Knows" Courtesy of GSN's Video Game invasion special.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Mar 2004, 12:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default some interesting "did You Knows" Courtesy of GSN's Video Game invasion special.

After watching the show, then taping it, i learned a load of stuff i didn't and i bet you didn't.

Did you know:

the original name for pac-man was "Puckman". But due to the worry of vandals changing the first letter, it was changed to pacman.

apple computer founders steve jobs and steve wozniak started with Atari.

Nolan Bushnell, Who originally started atari, Also Was the Founder of Chuck-E-Cheese.

pac man was the first video game character.

Nintendo originally Started in 1889 with Playing cards.

The orignal Name for Donkey kong was "stubborn gorrilla", But Shigeru Miyamoto changed it to Donkey Kong.

The Original Name For Mario Was "Jump Man", But the Name originally Came From The Landlord Mario Segali.

by 1982, 20,000,000,000 Quarters Were Used in arcade games.

Atari's ET Game Took only about 8 weeks to make, One of the reasons why it sucked.

Activision was the First independant Video Game Publisher.

Universal Studios Sued Nintendo For Ripping off King Kong With Donkey Kong, nintendo won.

in 1983, Atari Sent Diesel trucks Silled with Unsold ET Cartridges to new mexico Desert And Buried them

Sega is short for Service games, which started with pinball games after WWII.

Tetris Originated in Russia Fron Alexey Pajitnov, and it was based on the puzzle game "pantomino".

wolfenstein 3d was the first First-Person Shooter.

nintendo, partnered with sony to make a CD player called "playstation", But soon abandoned sony, and paired with philips, but those plans fell apart, and the PSX Was released in september 1995.
_________

That's just some of the stuff off the show. I Do admit it's funny to think about all those ET Cartridges in the New Mexico Desert.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2004, 08:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
The orignal Name for Donkey kong was "stubborn gorrilla", But Shigeru Miyamoto changed it to Donkey Kong.
This one is inaccurate. There are several versions on how the name was created. One of them said that at the beginning they were going to call it "Monkey Kong" And the most popular one When Miyamoto asimilated the storyline with King Kong and to prevent any lawsuits (wich happened anyways) was thinking of another animal hard to control and he thoughts of Donkeys and that was how Donkey Kong came out.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2004, 11:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I've heard about most of those. The nintendo/sony deal was for an add on cd player expansion thing for the super nintendo. When the deal fell apart, sony went forward with the technology to make the playstation. I never heard that it was supposed to be a joint, stand alone machine though.

And I wish I had some intriging little fact.

erm...

Lara Croft's tits were originally 34b but due to the new physics models they had to make them huge in order to properly balance her.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2004, 01:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by €XØDÜS
Lara Croft's tits were originally 34b but due to the new physics models they had to make them huge in order to properly balance her.
LMAO you're not the only one who thought about this. I read an article about the evolution of Laura Croft. Everybody said that the boobs got bigger with every new game.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote