ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children site..(Flash recomended)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Mar 2004, 10:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children site..(Flash recomended)

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children is the much anticipated sequel to Square's top selling game Final Fantasy VII. The sequel however will not be in the form of a game [like Final Fantasy X-2], but instead as a CG movie.

The movie will run for somewhere between 70 and 80 minutes and will be a DVD only release. It will feature a total of 20 characters, including the popular Cloud and Sephiroth, and is being developed by Square-Enix in conjunction with Visual Works.

It is expected to be released in Japan in Summer, 2004, with a US release to follow shortly after [possible release date July 10, 2004 although we are unsure if this has been confirmed].

Personly I can't wait for this to come here to North American shores..
Old 15 Mar 2004, 12:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

That DVD is going to be...fucking awesome. I already have two wall scrolls from it.
Old 15 Mar 2004, 01:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

hey hogan, Long time no see.

and since my computer is so goddamned slow, i'll have to check it out at the library on tuesday.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2004, 06:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

Godamn ive been waiting forever for this, i know the remake of the game will be better though. Yes they will remake it guys dont worry about it
Old 15 Mar 2004, 07:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I would much rather see a sequel to FFVII....IMO, that was the greatest game of the series.

the movie will hopefully be cool tho
Old 15 Mar 2004, 09:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Final Fantasy 7 is the greatest game of all time.

I can't wait to watch this.
Old 16 Mar 2004, 01:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

The Rumor mill in EGM stated to possibly be looking for another FFVII game to be announced sometime soon, but for it to be an action game starring cloud ;_; lets hope its an RPG
Old 16 Mar 2004, 09:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

An action game!?

Damn right lets hope its an RPG.
Old 16 Mar 2004, 10:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I thought ff7 was ok. I was kinda expecting a lot more by the time I got to play it. Also, I never finished it, so But this movie looks pretty sick. A lot better than the ff movie

But, the next greates cg movie to come out will be the Appleseed movie. It will own all. It is the most beautifull thing I've ever seen. I can't wait for it to be realeased and hopefully, god willing, they'll get a good cast to do the translation, like they did with GITS.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote