ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Anyone know how to get rid of this text on my taskbar?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Mar 2004, 09:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about
Default Anyone know how to get rid of this text on my taskbar?

No, it's not the thing that says "Start", nor is it a program I'm running. It's this:

It just appeared on my taskbar this morning. I've restarted/shut down my computer a load of times. I've even completely deleted Peer Guardian. And still it won't go away. I've tried clicking on it, double clicking, right clicking...it just won't go away. It's never been there before, so it's obviously not meant to be there. Anyone got any ideas please?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hmmm.JPG (121.6 KB, 31 views)
Old 07 Mar 2004, 09:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

maybe you have a virus....
Old 07 Mar 2004, 09:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boss
maybe you have a virus....
That's a very good point. I'll run a virus scan.

Last edited by Aaron; 07 Mar 2004 at 09:58 AM.
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 09:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Cuz something similar to this happened to me, and it turned out that some freak in Europe tried to hack into my system...usually that's the computer's way of saying something's wrong...
Old 07 Mar 2004, 10:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Right click on your toolbar, then go to properties, then click customize, then you should be able to adjust what you can see on your toolbar from there.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 10:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminem
Right click on your toolbar, then go to properties, then click customize, then you should be able to adjust what you can see on your toolbar from there.
I just tried that and it didn't work...BUT it gave me the idea to right click the taskbar, and check out "Toolbars". One of the options was "PeerGuardian pr14". I clicked it, and now the text is gone. Thanks a load for that dude. Have some rep points.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 11:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

No problem, and thank you.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 11:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

I don't get any for my genius suggestion?
Old 07 Mar 2004, 11:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boss
I don't get any for my genius suggestion?
Check your User CP...I gave you some earlier.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 12:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I deserve some....for nothing...
Old 07 Mar 2004, 12:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Jules
I deserve some....for nothing...
I'll take it into consideration.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 03:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

GIMME SOME AARON!
Old 07 Mar 2004, 11:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

ve a feeling you might have an extra unwanted program.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote