ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Can Aclaim Get It Right This Time!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Mar 2004, 09:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
John 3:16

bhamsteeldog1 can only hope to improvebhamsteeldog1 can only hope to improvebhamsteeldog1 can only hope to improve
Send a message via ICQ to bhamsteeldog1 Send a message via AIM to bhamsteeldog1 Send a message via MSN to bhamsteeldog1 Send a message via Yahoo to bhamsteeldog1
Default Can Aclaim Get It Right This Time!

Having checked out some of the video game sites, I found Aclaim's web site promoting Legends Of Wrestling-Showdown. I thought the first game was going to be great. I mean, the idea of throwing old-school wrestlers in a video game was great, in premiss! Then I bought the game, and the gameplay, to say the least, SUCKED! Even reading the reviews of LoW 2 couldn't bring me back. But I am feeling different about things this time around. They have been adding wrestlers such as Dusty Rhodes, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Sting, and just reciently, "Macho Man" Randy Savage was added to the roster. Will Aclaim get it right this time? I hope so!
John 3:16
NWO 4-Life!

If you dare to know what goes on in my demented mind, go to:
www.geocities.com/bhamsteeldog1/index.html
bhamsteeldog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2004, 10:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

well, THQ is definitely Trying to make A Game That Is Much Better than it's predecessors, In Roster Alone, it looks good. The True questions Await Release, and they're two simple questions:

Is there any Improvements to Control? and is it Less Likely to Glitch? Well, We'll See How they Do.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote