ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

What is the Very First Video Game You Can Remember Playing?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Mar 2004, 04:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default What is the Very First Video Game You Can Remember Playing?

Pretty Self Explanatory, What's the First Game You Either remember seeing, or Playing?

I believe i was 2 or 3 when we got our first nintendo, and the first title that i remember seeing would be Super Mario Bros. And I Can Actually Remember the first time i played it, i ran AT the first goomba.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 05:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

i remember like it was 15 years ago... Sonic one for Sega Megadrive i think... no it was toejam and earl.
Old 03 Mar 2004, 05:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Mine was either asteroids on the atari game system or tennis on the old intellivision system

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 07:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

pac man on my grandmas old computer. It had black background and green type. It was fun.

But game system was super nes. I played Super Mario Brothers. Me and my dad played and and beat it a few times.
Old 03 Mar 2004, 07:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

my first video game was that i played was an old Super Mario Bros on Nintendo. i can still remember when i first played. about 6 seconds into the game i died and i tryed again and again.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 07:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Super Mario was the first game i ever played, i remember playing it with my Uncle and sister all the time.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 07:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

For me it was Super Mario Bros 2 on NES. I played it in a store called Colourvision not too far away from where I live. I think I was about six years old.
Old 03 Mar 2004, 12:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Pong.

yeah, I'm old.

Then I remember these crappy games like winter olymics, where you had to go through the gates, it was awfull block graphics. Then there were games like donkey kong, pacman, defender, mario bros (not even super yet) joust, centipide. I grew up on those shitty games. I remember getting my first nes. Fucking game machines actually came with games back then. And two freakin controllers.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 12:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

My first console was An Oddisey 2 and I grew up playing mario bros. I could reacg stage 92 back then. I even got suspended from school cause I missed class.

No wait it was the Degenetron...
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 02:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Since I'm pretty young, it was some Sonic game on the Sega Megadrive.
Old 03 Mar 2004, 05:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

first game i played was duck hunt for nes .. i think that game is the sole reason my eyes are bad......

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 05:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by €XØDÜS
Pong.

yeah, I'm old.

Then I remember these crappy games like winter olymics, where you had to go through the gates, it was awfull block graphics. Then there were games like donkey kong, pacman, defender, mario bros (not even super yet) joust, centipide. I grew up on those shitty games. I remember getting my first nes. Fucking game machines actually came with games back then. And two freakin controllers.
I am with Exo on this one, Pong was the first for me on the Magnavox Odyssey. Damn, that shows some age.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 06:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilchild
I am with Exo on this one, Pong was the first for me on the Magnavox Odyssey. Damn, that shows some age.
Suddup I played oddisey too and you don't see me complaining
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 06:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The first Mario Bros. for NES. Man, that was great...
Old 03 Mar 2004, 08:36 PM   #15 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

I really dont know the first time, because i always loved video games since i can remember. because my uncle played video games alought, and i would watch him play it,so i cant realy remember.
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote